My Lovely Friends

Thursday 2 March 2017

AAHHHH Tissue.....Bless you with a surprise

Hello everyone super quick post from me tonight before I spend quality time with hubster.

I thought I would quickly pop on share my creation I made for Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday which this week is Free Form.
I coloured this super cute image up weeks ago & I coloured him to go with paper that hubby got me for crimbo......yes I actually matched papers first before colouring......I know its rare!!

Anyhoo's this special poorly fella deserved something a bit special.......
How cute is this bear..........OMGoodness I love these stuffies I really do, I do have another one coloured but thats with copics but you will have to wait for that one ;-)
I stamped this onto Fabriano watercolour paper & coloured with distress ink refills.

Wait though there is a surprise..........

Yes its an easel card with tissues.....this holds a travel size pack of tissues & its open ended so it can be refilled. Its perfect for anyone feeling poorly with the dreaded flu dont you think.
I really enjoyed making this!!

I have even devised somewhere to write a personal message. I made a pocket at the back to put a tag in to write on.
The tag is a LLLC die

This is it folded down, it still folds down nicely to be boxed. 

The stamp is Stamping Bella 'Stuffy Stuffie' & it also comes with the sentiment I have added here. I have cut out the sentiment using a die from CC Designs Make A Card 16 Summer die set.
Papers are Lemoncraft Gossamer Blue & Ive inked the edges & machine stitched all around each layer as always.
Flowers & Lace are from my stash. The Joycraft die-cut the image is on is from Noor Design UK. The leaves are LLLC dies. The bulldog clip is from my stash.

Thats it fromme, thanks so so much for stopping by really means such a lot.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering..........
Bellarific Friday - Free Form
Dies R Us - Something New (new papers, new stamp- both first time use)




7 comments:

Juls said...

Too cute for words!!! Love it xx

Liz's creative corner said...

This is awesome hun, worth getting a cold for, gosh did I really say that!!!! lol, loving the papers, colours and design, have a lovely weekend hunny, hugs Liz xx

Darlene said...

WOW what a fabulous project and it's just gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Something New’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Eulanda said...

This is soooooo adorable!!!

Kathy Krug said...

What a wonderful way to say get well. Love all the elements of this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope we will see more of your creations.
Kathy
DRU DT

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love this Vicky! This idea could be used for an emotional event too, whether ti be happy or sad??? Judy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh that is just too cute Vicky!! What an adorable image and so perfect for 'man flu'! Hehe. Actually perfect for anyone under the weather. An utterly gorgeous creation hun. Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo