My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Midweek Magnolia's DT Card - Favourite Colours

Good morning my lovelies how are you? Can I start this post by saying a MAHOOSIVE thank you for all the prayers & good wishes for Arjay.........they must be working as hes put on weight, his lungs are still small but hes doing fine bless him.
Also another MAHOOSIVE thank you for the birthday wishes for our princess, she had a lovely day ;0)

Ok so its time for another new challenge over at Midweek Magnolia's & its so so easy peasy...
FAVOURITE COLOUR'S
............told you it was easy didnt I!!!!
Now I struggled with this as I have a few few faves, I love Blue & Brown but I also love Pink & Brown............but another one of my faves which I'm now loving is Violets/Lilacs......so thats what I went with..... ;0)
I also got to ink up one of my new stamps...........yayyyy finally lol.
I also went with a shaped card as I realised I had still never used this die..........surprising what you discover when your craft room has a make-over lol.

Paper I've used is the gorgeous Maja Design Vintage Spring '7th May' I distressed the edges then inked them with Walnut DI.

I've used 2 Magnolia Doo-Hickey dies, 'SoWrapped Lovely' tag & the gorgeous 'Butterfly' OMG i really love this butterfly so much that it deserved to be frantaged up with Shabby Chic White & added sparkly pearls. I also added a 'Mini Bark Heart'.....love these ;0)

I added 2 layers of lace, the bottom one from my stash & the top one is 'Cluny Fan Lace' & I added Shabby Seam Binding on top of that & on the tag.

This gorgeous Tilda is from the new Special Moments 2013 collection 'Forget Me Knot Tilda' I tried so tehard to not get anymore as I still have so many un-inked........but they are just too darn cute ;0)
Copic colours used........
E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R32, R20 - Skin
E59, E57, E55, E53, E51 - Hair
V12, V01, V000 - Dress
B16, B14, B12, B00 - Flowers
I also added Shabby White & 'Aged Wine' Frantage around the edge.

I added flowers from WOC & a Whimsy sentiment. I also added 'Cheese Cloth' under the image.

We hope you will join us & show us your favourite colours. Pop along & see what totally gorgeous creations my teamies have made.....wowwwwwwww is all I will say ;0)

Thank you sooooooo much as always for stopping by, I will be around later to visit you all. Natalie is away to the Alan Shearer centre for a couple of days so we are decorating her bedroom for when she comes back as a surprise. We are giving her a twinkling star ceiling..........when the fibre optics arrive, so excited about this bit. Will show pics when its all done & pretty ;0)

Well tatty bye from me, squishy hugs & funky love to all ;0)
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering...........
Magnolia Down Under - Thank You
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes
Hanglar Or Magnolia - Lace & Pearls



30 comments:

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Vicky - A fabulous card & your colouring as always is perfect, I am so pleased Arjay is doing well :) Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie...

This is just gorgeous...

Loving the colours...

Huggles Pops x x x

Doreen said...

Fantastic card sweetie. Gorgeous colours and design. And this little Tilda is so cute.
So nice to hear about Arjay. God bless him

Big happy hugs
Doreen xx

Joey said...

Hun this is amazing! your design and details look gorgeous. Joey xx

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky, have been a little absent, I'm so sorry. Life just catches up with you sometimes. I see you're becoming a grandmother again, congrats! Love this card you made, great flower shape and so lush with all these gorgeous embellies! Hugs FRea

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, That's great news about Arjay always a bit of a worry but nice to get some good news ......great that the party girl has a good b'day too....Totally stunning and well details card just love your Tilda and all of the lovely embellis great colour choice xx

Robin said...

So absolutely gorgeous! I love those colors too. The butterfly is a perfect touch. So glad Arjay is doing better. Lots a hugs, Robin

Martina said...

Hi Vicky hun,
this is adorable!! And I also love the lilac version!! Looks fantastic!
Yes...that's true...if you have a certain amount of crafting stuff you always get surprised from time to time and find things you did not know you have ;) LOL
Well, have a nice day!
Martina

heidy said...

Such a pretty card Vicky!!
So glad Arjay is doing well!!
XXX Heidy

Sue said...

Hi Vicky
I am SO pleased that baby Arjay is doing well and putting on weight.
Your card is stunning, gorgeous sweet image, amazing colouring and so many beautiful details.
What a lovely surprise it will be for Natalie to come home to her newly decorated bedroom.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

Lau W said...

Oh so lovely card, love the big butterfly, and oh love all sparkles !
I think that the bedroom of Natalie will be beautiful !
xxx

Fabiola said...

oh mais elle est trop trop belle, j'adore ton style, biz

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card! A lovely shape, colours and details and I love all the frantage! hugs, Marlies

Gina K said...

I'm glad things are going well for the little one and that your daughter had a fabulous birthday. Your card is divine. I am jealous of your frantage. I want some but had issues with a vendor and had to cancel my order. You're reminding me that I need to get the stuff! It looks fabulous here.

Unknown said...

Such a delightful card Vicky! Wowzers, those pretty colours and lovely frantage details. Also love that great looking butterfly! Oh my, will Natalie be pleased when she gets back, she will adore her new ceiling!! You are such darling parents, love you for it! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Riet said...

This is so wonderful,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Barbara GR said...

Wow... your card is just gorgeous!!!
I love colours, details, your fantastic coloured Tilda... I love everything !!!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Janine said...

Wow Vicky. Your card is absolutely stunning! I love everything about it - the papers, butterfly, image and colours. Just beautiful.
Hugs, Janine xx

Chrissy said...

This is just wonderful Vicky, so beautiful,love every bit of it..cant wait to see Natalies room, she will be so happy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kim Dellow said...

Stunning card! Kim

Lillemor said...

Thanks for joining MDUC with your stunning card! Love the colours and your colouring♥
Good luck!
Lillemir

May said...

Simply Stunning... WOW.. your colouring is fantastic... Love the layers, embellishments, shape, colours....I LOVE IT ALL... Hugs May x x x

Jude said...

Firstly, Happy Belated Birthday to your daughter. Hope she had a lovely day.

Beautiful card Vicky and I just love the way you have coloured her.

Hugs
Judex

Sonia said...

Just wonderful work my dear friend^_^
Beautiful image with gorgeous papers and colors as always^_^
Have a sweet weekend^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi Vicky,
Just popping over to Congrat you on being the winner over at Magnolia Down Under :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw is wonderful. I totally love the colours & the different shapes :) Thank you so much for sharing. Hugz, Lisa.

P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like :)

Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

Anke said...

so wonderful and great color combination!!!!
Anke

Mau xx said...

Hi Sweetie, Loving the card, what yummy colours and love the shape and all the pretty detail.
Hope Natalie had a good time and that her room was a lovely surprise for her xxxx
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Janine said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous Vicky. That butterfly is so pretty. Love all the details and embellishments. Gorgeous shape too.
Hugs, Janine x

Juls said...

utterly stunning!! Hugs Juls

Handmade By Doris said...

Piękna kartka! Cudownie ozdobiona :)