My Lovely Friends

Thursday 16 February 2017

Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia

EDITED.....This is late posting so its written up as though it went live at the beginning of the month on the 5th as thats when it was written up but not published. So sorry this is late peeps.

Hello there, hope you are all having a fabby weekend. 
I have the family here today for the day & for tea which is fab & we will be sorting out our main holiday & where we are all going.....I love that my sons & my daughter in law & grandchildren still want to come away with their parents all the time. 

Ok enough babble & on with the show........the show....well you get to feast your eyes on some very VERY serious talent over at Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia as my DT teamies are magnificient.........so come join in the show........its easy
ANYTHING GOES
.......see told ya!! 

I received the new Recipe Collection & I think I coloured up 3 of them that night I think lol....so after much thought I decided this one would go on a creation first....
Isn't she fab!!! I also used gorgeous Maja Design papers from the Vintage Romance collection. I used 12x12 sheets from Noor Design UK.
Do you notice something in the photo............yep the paperclip that I used while the glue was drying I forgot take it off.....however later I did realise so a couple dont have it on lol....Yeah I was too lazy retake all the photo's lol.
The dies are mostly from the Recipe Collection, I used 'Recipe Card', 'Glass With Signs' (sentiment) & 'Beater & Rolling Pin'. Other Magnolia dies used are Bride Bow. & the leaves are also Magnolia.

As you can see this is not a card, I made a little choccy/sweety box for a gift to someone.....however I seemed to have forgotten take pics of the inside & the ones of the back turned out blur........Yeah I need a professional photographer lol.
The image was cut out using a La La Land Tag die.

The stamp from the Recipe Collection is called 'Made With Love Tilda' so it seemed perfect to add the sentiment from Stempelglede 'Made With Love'. I stamped Tilda with Brown Stazon on Fabriano paper & coloured her with distress ink refills & then masked her off & stamped the love text which is also a Magnolia stamp.
I also added bits of fran-tage to make it look like bits of flour over her hair & face etc.......come on cake makers we all get flour everywhere.....my dad certainly did lol....yeah & I do hee hee.
I also added stardust stickles to the icing on her cake.......sparkly cake.

The little cute rolling pin is from my stash which I've had forever......surprising what we find in our treasure troves. In the top left corner I've used a Marianne die & flowers are from Noor Design UK. Seam Binding is from my stash.

Well thats it from me. Hope you will pop on over see my teamies creations they are sooooo darn talented, I adore them all.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I'm away for the week after today so will catch with you when I'm back.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Thanks for stopping by
Huge hugs Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering..........
Craft Heaven - Love Is All Around





7 comments:

cheryl said...

Oh wow this is simply amazing hun the detail is fantastic love it hugs cheryl xxx

Plony said...

Ohwwwww.....how sweet is this.....so much to see.....and that little rolling pin.....I love it. You did an amazing job sweetie......big compliments.
xxx Plony

Jay said...

Oh Vicky, this is utterly gorgeous!!! Your work is always so scrummy, which aptly fits in with your stunning creations theme. Love, love the box, such a work of art... even with the paper clip, at least it fits with your colour scheme he he! Yes, it is amazing what you find in your goodies and I love the rolling pin and your colouring is absolutely perfect... as always!!!! :)
Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

Gina's Cards said...

OMG Vicky your sweetie box is simply stunning!! I love your colouring and the kitchen utensils are fabulous! I just love it all!!!
Hugs
Gina xx

Eulanda said...

OMG this is so freakin' adorable!!! I love that rolling pin too SO CUTE!! Great job Vicky!! Hugs!

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous love this gorgeous creation another of your perfect designs stunning Love and hugs Caorle

Juls said...

Stunning!!! Every detail is perfect xx