My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Deep Ocean Challenge DT Post

Hello again everybody.
I'm back with my DT post for Deep Ocean Challenge blog as we have a new challenge........yep that fortnight went by so fast didnt it.....they go faster & faster I'm sure!!
Anyhoo's the challenge this time is....drum roll please ;-)
Use DIES &/OR PUNCHES
We are sponsored for the last time by.......
http://www.liveandlovecrafts.com/
Now come one we all love both of those, ok for me its more dies. My arm hurts when I get punches ;-) Just kidding hee hee but I do love my dies a LOT more!!
Quite a few dies but I've not gone over-board but thats because I want this oh so pretty Tilda to shine out. She was the first one I coloured up when I got my new stamps, & I mean I coloured that day lol, she is my fave!! She is of course London Tilda & she came with the Phone Booth 3D die......how awesome!! I have coloured up a few of them, although they havnt made it to cards yet, this card I made about 2 weeks ago.

She was of course coloured with distress inks & I added glitter to her dress, just the bottom part peeking out the coat & I added pearl dots around her.

Added bows with gorgeous seam binding from Noor Design UK & a bit of bling from my blingy stash ;-)

Here you can see better the Phone Booth in 3D, I also added a phone charm, wax cord & a flower from my stash to the top of the booth.
The gorgeous pink lace is from Noor Design UK.

I've been after the Magnolia Bride Bow die forever & the lovely Tracy ordered it me from Magnolia & she still has one in stock right here in her store if you are wanting one.

The image was cut out using Memory Box Stitched Oval dies, I also used more Magnolia dies & the sentiment is a Whimsy Bold Banner's sentiment & cut out using the matching die here. The papers are Maja Design Vintage Romance papers which are from Noor Design UK & the flowers are also from there.

Ok thats definately it from me today, I think seeing me twice is more than enough lol.
Do pop on over to see my fabulous teamies creations & leave them some love as they really are so so talented.

I will love ya & leave ya now, tatty bye peeps & thanks for stopping by, it means a lot.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering.........
In The Pink - Lots Of Layers



2 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Two visits are no trouble hun, your creations are sooooo gorgeous, love this image, so need to get one,the die looks fab too, hugs Liz xx

Debs said...

What a stunner!! Gorgeous colouring and beautiful detailing Vicky.
Thanks for playing along at ITP this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx