My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 10 August 2016

New Challenge At Deep Ocean Challenges

Hello everyone, back again with my 2nd post today. If you want to see my DT post for Noor Design UK scroll down.
Ok so onto my next DT post & I am back with the talented girlies over at Deep Ocean Challenges woooooo hooooooo, missed these gals.
Ok the new challenge is perfect for the time of year we are in........
SEASIDE/BEACH
..........told ya it was perfect ;-)
I made a Pop-Up box with the latest collection of Magnolia stamps & Maja Design Summertime papers.......I'm sure these collections were made for each other ;-)
On this panel I put a few flags, inked the edges with Weathered Wood distress ink & tied together with blue waxed cord & added a teeny shell ;-)
The postage stamp I cut from the Maja Design Summertime Die-Cuts

On this side I cut out a boat, its from a die I've barely used, I think its Die-Versions maybe...I added matching paper on part of the boat but left the sails white.
I added a Anchor & a boat steering wheel charm.

I added Seaweed inside & at the back an image cut from the Die-Cuts sheet. I also added a seahorse.

At the back I decorated it of course lol........its me, but at the last minute....after taking photo's lol, I decided to add somewhere to put a tag. I attached a bit of co-ordinating paper for the large tag. On the paper I then added a bit of Ruffled Lace trim, love this stuff, to accomodate a smaller tag.


For the tags I decided make some using Little Darlings Stitched Flags & added co-ordinating paper folded over at the top, an eyelet & some waxed cord.

The gorgeous paper I used is Maja Design Summertime 'Cute Summer Dress'.
The Magnolia stamps I used are 'Tilda In The Wind' & 'Sunbathe Tilda' from the Seaside collection.
They are coloured with distress markers & refills, Sunbathe Tilda had her dress paper pieced.

Pop on over to the Deep Ocean Challenge blog to see my teamies uber fantastic creations.....I am so lucky to work with such talented girlies on all my DT's.

Thanks for stopping by, take care.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

EDITED TO ADD......Sorry this is late I thought I had scheduled it & I hadnt, didnt realise until now, soooooooo sorry :-(

Challenges I'm Entering.....
Midweek Magnolia's - Anything Goes with a Maggie
Craft Heaven Shop - Anything Goes with added option of sketch
Magnolia-Licious - Summer Project



11 comments:

Fabiola said...

c'est magnifique, biz

Carole Pollard said...

Wow this is just so clever the design is amazing and love those new papers your card yesterday was a stunning design Loved them both Love and hugs Carole x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful! x

Suzi Mac said...

Oh my word Vicky, How delightful is your sweet box card. Love it. The papers, choice of stamps and colouring. Beautifully done my dear. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious and Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in both.
Hugs Suzi x

Kirsty said...

OMG speechless your Tilda's are stunning in those colours and love the pop up box gorgeous embellishments lover every inch always inspired ...thank you so much for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias challenge:)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Vicky this is utterly gorgeous hunny! There are so many delish details on this fab box card. I love the design and that wee seahorse, swoon, I missed that first Doohickey mag' release, I hope they'll release him later on again, as he's just the cutest! Love all the fabby tags and extra details, the wee floral tops on the white tags look delish! Such a fabby make hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Cathy Lee said...

Beautiful box card, Vicky. So perfect for our Blog Hop challenge. I love how you colored your adorable Tildas, love the pretty papers and die cuts too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
Hugz,
Cath

Nikki said...

Love this. Great colours, cute images, beautiful colouring and I love all the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

Nikki

Juls said...

So very wowzer every detail is utterly amazing xx

Karen said...

Wow!! I love it!!! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious!!!

artiza said...

Beautiful card :) Thank you for taking part in the August challenge Heaven Craft Shop :) DT Izabela