My Lovely Friends

Thursday 1 December 2016

Noor Design UK Challenge DT Post

Hello everyone, can you believe its been a month since the last challenge begun......where are the days going........I have soooooooo much shopping to do still...

Anyhoo less babble now ;-) Our new challenge over at Noor Design UK this month should fit any of those crimbo cards/projects we still have left to do......I still have a few to do lol.
SPARKLE
.........actually even non crimbo have sparkle.......we all sparkle dont we hee hee. Super duper easy challenge dont you think ;-)
I made another lollipop card.....this one however stayed as a lollipop card as they are so darn cute & I love making them ;-)
I have used my favourite papers, stamp, embellies........ok the list can go on here lol. 
All links to items used will be at the bottom of this post.......except my new die but will explain that in a bit.

Tracy recently added........much to my excitement, cinnamon sticks & bells.......yessssssss.
Can you see the little flowers there...........guess what i Made them with Foamiran. I made these a few days ago & since I have won a flower making class by the unber talented Lady E..........OMG I love this lady's creations........I want to be as talented as she is when I grow up lol.
Truth be known I dont want to grow up lol.

Have you seen these cute little tree's.........they are from the latest Magnolia Doohickey club kit Volume 12..... I sprayed them with glue & then smothered them in glitter........only because the challenge wanted sparkle, or I wouldnt have added it pmsl.......yeah right like I need an excuse to add sparkle pmsl.....
Some more foamiran flowers made by ickle me.

This I made monday along with a few other flowers that I cant decide whether they are roses or carnations but I feel quite proud of them.......... I didnt follow any tutorial & just played. The bottom layer of the poinsettia (the leafy bit_ I also gave the sparkle treatment.......it looks lush in real life!!

This is the reverse side of the Lollipop so nothing gets squashed I made a pocket for tags, I'm still quite proud I came up with this idea ;-) Can you see the doily............that is my new die, not new out just new to me. Its a Cheery Lynn Doily die & I LOVE IT!!! You may see this lots.
The magnolia stamps on the front are from the Aspen collection & I coloured them with distress ink refills & markers. The bow is also a magnolia die. You can also see the lace better here, how pretty is that.........

Ok I've babbled on & on & on &............now I'm gonna hush my buttons so you can first go & see the rest of the fabulous creations here & second............go make a creation & enter as we love to see your wonderful creations.

Thanks for stopping by lovelies.
Big HUgs Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering.........
Additced To Stamps - Dies &/or Punches
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
Midweek Magnolia's - Anything Goes




6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card with stunning colouring and the image is so cute x

Céline said...

wow amazing
thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
hugs
céline

Kirsty said...

Wow just love every inch so many awesome details thanks for inspiring us at The Midweek Magnolias Challenge :)

Danoesja said...

Hi Vicky
This lollipop card is so beautiful, great colouring and you've used pretty dies, and the reverse side is also gorgeous......i love it.
Thanks for joining us at ATSC.
Greetings, Danoesja

Anna said...

WOW so very Lovely!
Hugs

Nicola said...

Thanks for entering your beautiful creation at Simply Magnolia, good luck and Happy New Year!
Hugs Nicola xxx