My Lovely Friends

Saturday 8 September 2012

My Crafty Heart Heart DT Card - Sylvia Zet

Good morning my lovelies how are you all? Yayyyyyy its the weekend I soooooo love the weekends, 2 whole days with my family, no work, no school just plenty of laughs.............its the best!!

Well today my dears I have my dt card for My Crafty Heart & I'm using another one of those utterly gorgeous Sylvia Zet images..........ya gotta love her stamps!!!
Isn't this a cutie lol. I've used one of my fave pads...........I so love this pad!!! It is Prima 'Rondelle' & I inked the edges with Weathered Wood DI & matted onto pale grey card.
I pleated some pretty lace, added some pink velvet ribbon & added a Pink Shimmer Bow & placed a small pearl on it.
I've added a Marianne Corner die & the sentiment is 'Magical Wishes' by WOJ. Both have been inked with Weathered Wood & had pearls added.
The image is of course 'Fluffy Hanging In There' by Wee Stamps for Whimsy. I very rarely colour animals as I'm not too good at it tbh but I really enjoyed colouring this. I also added Stardust Stickles to all the flowers & of course added dots using my Pearl Pen......that thing is addictive!!!!
Cut the corners out using a MS punch & added Pearl Flower to 2 corners.
The flowers are by Prima Miss Godivas - Pebble, these are gorgeous fabric flowers. The small butterflies are what have been cut out using MB Butterfly Delights die, the larger one is from my punch. I have inked the edges, added Stardust Stickles & pink gems. Sentiment cut out using a Whimsy Die.
All card used, ribbon, lace & doilies are from my stash.

Ingredients..........
Wee Stamp for Whimsy - My Crafty Heart
Prima 'Rondelle' papers - My Crafty Heart
Meiflower Pearls, flowers & Gems - My Crafty Heart
Stardust Stickles & Viva Decor Pen - My Crafty Heart
WOJ Magical Wishes sentiment - My Crafty Heart
Prima Flowers & Meiflower Bow - My Crafty Heart
Marianne die & MB die - My Crafty Heart

Before I go I would like to wish my very sweet DT friend Ira a very Happy Birthday, hope you have a fabulous birthday hun one you truly deserve, you really are the sweetest hun.
Please pop on over to give her some warm birthday wishes as she really is such a lovely sweet lady.

Well I'm off now to do a bit of blogging before I go to my sons to see him Megan & Payton, I needs my cuddles its been14 hours since my last ones off them....... Will catch up with you all at some point today my lovelies. Take care & enjoy your weekend, thank you for stopping by.
Toodles mmwah xxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering.............
CLP Challenges - Sketch 51


39 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, so beautiful, huggles Pops x x x

Janette said...

Hi Vicky, Oh this is so darned cute, I just love it..xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Stunning, I love this cute image and yiur colour choice and embellies are fantastic.

angelwhispers said...

Morning Vicky another beautiful creation just adorable and so much detail so perfect for this divine kitty!!!!

Hope you have a quiet relaxing weekend and have plenty of cuddles!! Love Chanelle xxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Vicky, I like the sweet image the colours the lace and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Jacki Daniels said...

Ohh Vicky you are always so hard on yourself I wish you wouldn't say you weren't very good when we all know you are you could colour a lump of coal and make it look like a diamond so stop being so hard on yourself
anyway another stunning card from you you never cease to amaze me with you gorgeous creations
Have a wonderful weekend what you are up too
Jacki xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi my lovely, wowee, your colouring of this little cutie is amazing, that beautiful tail :) the effect is stunning hun...So uch to look at! Love how you used the papers with her too and how you used the little bow (love those little bows;)) The corners are beautiful and I really like how you used the doily :) a gorgeous card! Have a lovely weekend and Huge Hugs, Teresa xxx

Doreen said...

This is absolutely gorgeous...fabulous image.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

ooooooooooooooo look this cute little cat, what a gorgeous card and beautiful decorated Vicky.

greetings karin

Chrissy said...

Fantastic colouring Vicky and such a sweet image, love all your details, very pretty card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Vicky. I love the cute image, your colouring is wonderful and the embellishment and layout are all so beautiful.
I hope you have a lovely weekend
Hugs Sue

Mary J said...

Beautiful, Vicky! Love how you used the ribbon and did the corners!

Wishcraft said...

Vicky there's nothing you can't colour - this is perfect! Love this cute image and all your gorgeous layers and details. Beautiful :o) Hugs, Lisa x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie. I wish I could colour animals as good as you. You don't know what you are talking about women. Love the embellies. Hope you enjoyed your cuddles.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

heidy said...

Oh your coloring of this cute squirrel is fantastic sweetie,what a beautiful card!
Have fun with your family
XXXX Heidy

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOw I love this! And I love our colouring too! Judy x

Basslady said...

hun, this image is so sweet!

i love the plenty of details you are putting on your cards!
they are such a pleasure for the eyes!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Tracey said...

This is absolutely stunning Vicky, I love all the details & your photos are amazing :)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Just look at this little guy! What a cutie! Love his tail, Vicky, I could stroke that fur. Lovely papers and layout and such pretty flowers! Hugs, Lesley

Deb said...

wow, this is stunning Vicky, so love all the gorgeous details!
have a great weekend, Debxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Vicki this is full of so much beauty to see, you have designed this card so beautifully, the embellishments, colours and that image are stupendous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Loopylou. said...

awwww too cute vicky, love that stamp and all the extra vickyness bits look gorgeous hun
huge hugs Lou xxx

Sandra H said...

So pretty Vicky is your card and what an adorable image coloured to perfection too! great layout and embellis as always xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

arjette said...

Ooohhh Vicky, it's realy beautiful!!!! Such a sweet image and so beautiful colored, it's gorgeous!!!!

gr. arjette.

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous Vicky...you have coloured super cute Fluffy in beautifully...and great layout too hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww so gorgeous Vicky! Adore the super sweet image and you've coloured it so beautifully and delish embellies too :)
Kelly.x

Kim Kelley said...

Love how you colored the fur Vicky! Such a wonderful card! HUGS

Kim. said...

This is a fantastic card, with a great image which you coloured beautifully!
Kim xXx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Vicky, this is so incredible. Love all the scrummy embellies and as for your colouring of this lil' cutie, WOW!!!! you rock girl. :o)

Donna x

Christina C. said...

OMG, girl....you always do such an amazing job coloring fur!!!! This is phenomenal! This is so darn cute and showcased to perfection....love, love the magnificent design work!
Sooooooo precious!

Elaine said...

Hello gorgeous girly!
I've not dropped off the planet, just busy at work (no change there then) and lots of out of work activity..been to the doctors, the opticians, the dentist, and next week is the hospital and the doctors again..all very boring stuff but I should be like a new woman by the time I've finished!!

Your card is as stunning as they always are. Love those papers and Sylvias designs are gorgeous.
Perfectly coloured and your embellies are always an amazing sight, so pretty!

Big, big hugs
Elaine xxx

Elise said...

Holy Smokes Vicky! This is wow wow wow .. BEYOND GORGEOUS! Your colouring is AMAZING .. so very real and beautiful!!! I truly love all of your details .. sigh ... simply INCREDIBLE!

ps .. glad you're enjoying the weekend! :)

Big Hugs to You!
Elise

Shelby said...

This is such a pretty card with all of the gorgeous pinks, blacks and grays and of course your coloring looks amazing.

Shelby

♥Gemma♥ said...

Morning hun...stunning as always & such beautiful detail too!

hugs and xxx
Gemma

Anne said...

I loove the folded lace with the ribbon over it. Looks so gorgeous! Wonderful image and flowers. :)

Thanks for joining us at CLP, sweetie. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Lotta said...

Oh Vicky, this is sooo cute! Totally adorable! Love your coloring of that tail!! Amazing! And so nice to combine the white lace with the pink ribbon! Have a great Sunday! hugs Lotta/Sandra

Ally said...

I'm so devastated that I've missed Ira's birthday :( But your card it so very beautiful she will not miss one of my cards! Your colouring on this wee little squirrel is amazing, so very beautiful!
Hugs, Alessandra♥♥

Fabiola said...

oooh! que c'est chou!!! biz