My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Noor Design UK DT Card

Hello again lovelies, how are you all?

Ok so after a long break from things I'm back with my first DT card for Noor Design UK.

Ok so hubster was so excited when I started crafting again that he sent me on a shopping trip to get me some new crafty goodies & of course the first things I got was some of the new Magnolia stamps.........my first crafty buys for MONTHS!!!
I'm rusty & extremely nervous & its been a long time since I coloured with distress inks but I will slowly get back into the swing of things lol.
Ok now all the links to products used will be at the bottom of the post. The frilly lace is from my stash & this stuff I've had forvever & never used it..... Also the mini doily is from my stash & the cardstock.

Love this sentiment stamp set & of course you know I love butterflies. The corners are from another die set, the 12 point corners set but I just used the corners. The butterflies I used both dies in the pack & I cut them twice & layered them up. First layer I cut from card & second layer I cut form the paper I used on the card. Both layers got inked with walnut distress ink & bent into shape a wee bit & a pearl added to the body.

I lurve the leaf dies from Noor Design & always wanting more........a girl can never have too many ;-) I have used 2 different ones on here, a new one that hubster brought me last week & an older one I already had. Flowers are from my stash except the 2 either side the white centre one, they are from Noor Design UK.

The pad is Romance Paper Pad by Joy Craft & is full of purples & lilacs, as you can see you dont just need use it on romance cards. I inked the edges again with walnut distress ink.
If you click on the link to take you there as I forgot to add it in inlinkz...sorry :-( I inked the edges again with walnut distress ink.

Ok so the Tilda stamp is from the latest Spring Fever collection & this one is 'Resting Tilda' & I stamped her onto Langton paper. Now I've had Langton pads for about 2 years but could never master the distress inks on them....I was totally poop. However yesterday at 2am I was in bed not being able to sleep due to bad pain. So I got up & then decided to try colour this stamp in on the Langton. Yayyyy I mastered it........yes there is lots of room for improvemnt but its sooooo much better than I ever managed before lol.
Then yesterday afternoon I suddenly decided she needed a fence to sit in front of........so thats also been stamped onto Langton & coloured with distress inks, markers & ink pads. The fence is also a Magnolia stamp but cant remember from what collection......
The fence I have coloured to try make it look like an old fence, old wood with teeny bits of green in it off the grass, each panel slightly different..........I was actually quite pleased with it.....

Well there you have my first DT card, I'm still rusty & feel like it takes me a lot longer at the min as I'm still getting back into it. Also I dont have a craft room as such at the mo & my stuff is here, there & everywhere but I will be sorted soon........hopefully lol.

Well that's it from me I have a full day of cleaning & washing to do today...... I'm loving cleaning now since I took my break lol.......I even look for excuses to clean, which does not please hubster lol.

Why not get yourself a cuppa & a few bickies & pop on over to Noor Design UK where Tracy has such yummy products.......trust me peeps you wont regret it. 

Enjoy your day & take care. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Vicky xxx

Psst...come here...... thank you sooooooooooo much for your lovely comments & welcoming me back it really means a lot, hugs & kisses to you all my lovelies xxx

Challenges I'm Entering............
Craft Heaven Challenge - Bingo ( middle row across)
All About Magnolia - All About Flowers



9 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

Welcome Back Vicky, so missed your makes!! Beautiful.. sorry to hear you are in pain :( Glad you are back!! xxx Ann Marie

misteejay said...

Now this is the "Vicky style" card that I remember - beautiful creation Vicky.
Toni xx

Dotty Jo said...

Great to find that you are creating again! Your card is a real beaut, Jo x

Loopylou. said...

Oh hunny it's just stunning. How I have missed you beautiful style xxxxxxxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww hunny, it's beyond gorgeous to have you back! What a stunner first DT card back. LOVE that it's in your signature 'foofy' style! LOL. Love the way you word things hun, you always make me smile reading your posts. You haven't skipped a beat with the colouring either! Hope you don't have to do too many 2am colouring sessions though! Naughty achy bits! Big hugs to you hunny and so so happy to see you creating again. Love that you added the fence, which looks amazeballs! Gorgeous creation hunny. Hugs, Wends x

Chrissy said...

BEAuuutiful Vicky..Love sweet Tilda, perfect colouring and love the flowers and all the details..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Muuske said...

Wow what a wonderful card . Welcome back I missed you.greetings Margo.

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Vicky, so adorable!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Susi said...

OMG!!! Vicky, that's stunning. I actually love EVERYTHING on your amazing card: the shape, the perfect coloured images and all the embellisments.
Thanks so much for playing with us at Craft Heaven Challenge and hope to see you in our next challenge.
Hugs, Susen