My Lovely Friends

Friday 24 January 2014

Crafty Little Fairies DT Card

Hello everyone how are you all? Well I'm running extremely late with my DT card this week :0( Had a few poorly days so didnt get into my craft room. The papers were sorted, sort of lol & my image was all coloured...........but thats as far as it got!!
However better late than never & I'm not here with the new challenge for Craft Little Fairies & this week its the blue fairies & we want to see.................
SPORT
...........no dont go running away screaming, its good trust me ;0) I was originally gonna do a male card, however I saw this in my image bow waiting to be coloured up & thought she would be perfect. Yes it doesn't have to be a male card just because its sport.
Look I've even kept it simple-ish..............hey its simple for me lol. I followed a sketch which I hadnt seen as I had not been in blogland. However my lovely teamie Elizabeth made a super gorgeous card & when I saw she followed a sketch............well I quickly drew it then went to my craft room.

The lace & dark brown card used for matting are from my stash.

The flower I made with MB 'Fabulous Phlox' die & added a brown pearl to the centre.

The fabbylicious image is of course a Saturated Canary digi 'Jamie Workout' & I coloured her with Copics.
Colours used are........
E11, E21, E00, E000, R32 - Skin
E59, E55, E53, E51 - Hair
W7, W5, W3, W1 - Dumbell
N3, N1, NO - Background
I paper pieced her clothes with the same papers I've used for the card, I did her bands on the bra top & trousers with the striped paper.


The uber gorgeous papers are MME Lost & Found 'Madison Avenue' which I have also machine stitched. The sentiment reads 'Girls can do anything we put our minds to because we put our hearts in it' & its from Little Darlings 'Girls Rock'. You dont want to know how long I've had this stamp set for but I only finally cut into it today :0( 

Well thats it from me but please go over & see my teamies uber fabulous creations, they have done wonders..........they like their sports ;0)

Thank you soooooooo much for stopping by it means a lot.
Squishy hugs to all mmwah
xxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering............
Sketchy Colors - Sketch



28 comments:

Tracey said...

fabulous card vicky, i love the dimension & the paper piecing :o) xx

Lau W said...

This card is wonderful Vicky !
xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, Oh sinking in all this rain we are having just just love a full day without it..........as always your card and image is absolutely stunning truly gorgeous colouring and adorable image xx

Beth Brovold said...

FABULOUS card Vicky!! Sorry to hear you've been poorly...it must be that time of year as I just don't seem to feel 100% either! BE WELL!!

Fabiola said...

elle est superbe, très féminin et charmant, biz

Shazza said...

uber gorgeous love, hope you are feeling better x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Vicky..love the image and fabulous paper piecing..colouring and card design..gorgeous.
Hope you are feeling better now..take care.

luv CHRISSYxx

Denise Gutierrez said...

Whoohoo! She is foxy!! Love this layout vicky

Squirrel x said...

How can you do this when you are ill? Girl, you are just amazing. Stunning work as always. Huggles, your little bugga friend xx

Annette said...

She is gorgeous.
Absolutely amazing.

Irene said...

Fabulous card Vicky!!

Happy weekend, xx Irene

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Vicky. Fab image and design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue said...

Sorry to hear that you have been poorly Vicky, I hope you are starting to feel better now.
Your card is gorgeous. I love the image, wonderful colouring and beautiful papers.
I hope you have a good weekend and take care of yourself.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous creation! Love the paper piecing and her hair. :D

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and great layout....xxx

Joey said...

STUNNING card hun, love the colours. Joey xx

carsondcat said...

What a gorgeous card.. I love how you colored her up.

Kat W said...

Oh, this card is soooo up my street it's untrue! It's pink, it has gorgeous layers, a few well chosen and placed embellies and a super Sc image - all just perfect! Oh, and that is some of my all time fave DP; I only have little scraps left now I think!
The paper piecing is fabulous and wow to your colouring :-)
I hope you feel better soon hun,
Big hugs, Kat xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Vicky just love the image beautiful colour's and paper's ,have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome creation sweetie. Fantastic paper piecing.

Have a super weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Gosh Vicky I really need to visit more often, your cards are always so super and I just never seem to get to some of my fav bloggers.I too love this image and it's ideal for the challenge...luv and hugs, aNNIe xxx

Laura Love said...

Beautiful job! I love this sentiment with the image - goes perfect! Great paper piecing too!

Carol S. said...

Fantastic card Vicky. Colouring amazing as always and great design. Hope you are feeling better. Hugs, Carol S.xx

❤ Kaia said...

What a gorgeous card you have made....
Thank you for joining SC's sketchchallenge this week.
Lot's of good luck, and welcome back..

Hugs, Kaia

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Vicky, love the gorgeous image, her hair looks amazing!

Donna x

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Vicky, love the gorgeous image, her hair looks amazing!

Donna x

Shelby said...

Awesome card and love how you've done the paper piecing.

Shelby

Franz♥ said...

Oh Vicky, what a fab colouring and design, totally looove it!

Hugs, Franz.