My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Midweek Magnolia's - Tilda On A Tag

Good morning all you lovelies out there, I'm running a wee bit late this morn as I have just got back from school run & forgot to do my post last night.
Its time for a new challenge over at Midweek Magnolia's & this weeks theme is a fabby one......
TILDA ON A TAG.
Actually it doesn't have to be Tilda, it could be Edwin, or a cute animal...........as long as you have a Magnolia image on a tag then come join in the fun. 
I have made something inspired from the uber talented Jane what I remember seeing in my first year of crafting. Sorry cant link to the actual post as it was about 2 years ago, I dont remember the colour or anything except it was christmas themed (I think lol) anyway it was fab, so this is what I've made ;0)
PIC HEAVY!!!
I made a gift tag holder, so I always have gift tags on hand whenever needed. The first one I made I did a different shape & too big, the tags got lost in it lol, you will see that next week ;0) So I made a circle one using my largest circle & scallope circle dies..........

Flowers are, Cream Carnation & 2 Pink Fabric Daisies & Magnolia Creamy Berries & die cut leaves.

Stamps I've used are 'Tilda With Love Music' (on front as well), 'Tilda With Dot Bow' (although its hidden lol) & my fave 'Tilda With Heart Socks', will explain why she is my fave another time ;0)

I also did some tags using 'Chocolate' stamp.........had to have this one ;0)

I also added one to the back of the gift tag holder. Tag dies used are Magnolia 'Scalloped Tag' &
 Magnolia 'Vintage Tag', my fave tag '0) I also added 2 Scalloped Pearls.

I added more Scalloped Pearls either side & cut the end off a Joy Crafts die-cut & attached some gorgeous 'Ash Rose' Shabby Seam Binding.

The papers are the new Magnolia 'Dream Roses' & I inked the edges. I also added 'Cheesecloth' under the tag on the front. All images were of course coloured with my copics.

I really enjoyed making & designing this & will make more, maybe larger though for other things lol.

Do pop on over to see my uber talented teamies cus after their wee christmas break they have come back with a bang!!!

Right I have loads of blogging to catch up on so will see you soon. Thank you for stopping by & hope you liked what you have seen today ;0)
Tatty bye mmwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm entering............
Tilda's Town - Anything Goes
Magnolia Down Under - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes




46 comments:

Loopylou. said...

ooooooh vicky they are gorgeous hun, just gorgeous!! midweek magic me thinks!!!! I might have to try this one!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Judith said...

Fab tags Vicky - I love the chocolate stamp and those gorgeous pinks look fab - have a great day hugs Judith x

Doreen said...

Amazing hun. The Tildas are so cute.
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Riet Kamstra said...

Wow, Vicky, great job what you did here, love it all! Perfect coloring of the cuties! Thanks for playing with us @ Tilda's Town this week!
x Riet

Jo said...

Heehee, how cute is that little nudie Tilda, lol. Wot a fabby idea to keep your tags in (all coloured beautifully as always). Mite try something like that to keep my pencils in instead of jamjars lol, have a great day, luv Jo x

Fabiola said...

c'est trop joli Vicky, tes tags sont super chou, biz

Hanna said...

WOW, this is beautiful Vicky! Your colouring is out of this world, and I love how you've used the textstamp on the tags, looks amazing!

Simply BREATHTAKING!
have a nice day,
hugs
Hanna

Lau W said...

Awww Vicky ! Your project is wonderful ! So nice colouring, so nice details !
xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Vicky, beautiful colored and made.

greetings karin

Juls said...

wow wow wow!!! So very gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very pretty!!!

Sue said...

Your gift tag holder and tag are stunning Vicky. I love the design and those sweet images are coloured so beautifully.
Hugs Sue

heidy said...

Absolutly stunning Vicky!!!
XXX Heidy

Carla S. said...

Wow, Vicky! What an amazing project! Your tag box and tags are just stunning! Wonderful coloring and details!

Suzi Mac said...

Wow! Wow! and another Wow! for good measure Vicky!! these are all so stunning, wonderful colouring on every sweet image. Beautiful work hon.
Hugs
Suzi x

Jude said...

These tags and holder are beautiful Vicky. Your colouring in of the images is as always perfect!

Hugs
Judex

Inkypinkydelights said...

Fabulous Vicky! Really lovely! Judy x

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Vicki.......... Your projects are adorable!!!! I love the way you have used the images on the tags. Your coloring is always so beautiful!!

Hugs and happy New Year to you dear....

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Vicky! I love the sweet images and your colouring is awesome! the embellishments are really beautiful !! :-)
Hope you're having a good week hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Cathy Lee said...

These are fabulous, Vicky! I love your Tilda tags. Beautiful coloring and very unique creation.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

June Nelson said...

Wowser me lovely these are so beautiful and your colouring is out of this world you clever clever lady, loving the new stamp too its gorgeous, big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Vicky, wonderful colouring, love all the images and beautiful details..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great creation and love that chocolate stamp. Just don't like Magnolia at all but your colouring is wonderful as always.

Unknown said...

Oh Wow! Wow! Wow! Vicki, how fabulous, adorable, beautiful...not enough words....Wonderful....LOVE THIS soooo much!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow hun this is stunning, love the images, your fav is so cute and all are coloured beautifully, love the idea, hugs Liz xx

ps your tags are fab love the ones with the chocolate stamp, look gorgeous in RL too,
hugs Liz xx

Sandra H said...

Gosh Vicky.......Your talent is never ending its beautiful! xx

May said...

Stunning colouring to these cute images.. Fabulous creations vicky... Hugs May x x x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh Vicky - your creations are always soooo gorgeous. What a stunning set.
Such adorable images and so beautifully coloured.
Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

They are gorgeous Vicky...and I might have to "borrow" your wonderful idea if you don't mind...thanks for sharing hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

misteejay said...

Vicky, what a fabulous project - love everything about it.

Toni xx

Wishcraft said...

Wow Vicky! They're fabulous hun, super cute images and GORGEOUS colouring :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Christina C. said...

Another brilliant creation, Vicky!
Such an adorable tag box and tags....absolutely breathtaking! I looooove the cute Tildas, especially Tilda with Love Music.....don't remember seeing her! I guess I have to go shopping again!!!!! LOL
Spectacular work, my friend!

Denise Goeldner said...

I love these gorgeous collection of tags beautifully done hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable tags Vicky
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Simply stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

Else Irene said...

Very pretty :) Thanks for entering the Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

KraftyKoolKat said...

The tags and the holder all gorgeous sweetie. You are so talented hun.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Berry said...

Goodness Vicky this is all too cute so beautifully coloured big hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

What a fab craftswoman you are Vicky, gosh, these images have come sooooo alive, supercute and totally fabulous!! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Mary J said...

Stunning as usual, Vicky!

Gro said...

Wow, what a great project. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town.

Hugs :o)

Elise said...

OoOoH my GOSHHHHh! Vicky! These are beyond GORGEOUS! You are AMAZING Sweetie! Your colouring .. sighing .. it just simply makes my heart skip a lot of beats it's so GORGEOUS! Love love LOVE your INCREDIBLE work as always!!!

Hope you are doing well!

Love and Kisses,
Elise

Janine - Ellabella said...

fabulous work Vicky ... great paper piecing and layouts! Hugs Janine

Jane said...

It's stunning Vicky and you're absolutely right, mine was Christmas themed :)!! Thanks so much for the link back hun! Your colouring is stunning and I love the papers too! Thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Your colouring skills in the last 15 months have gone from great to glorious! These little Tildas are no exception and what a sweet box to put them in too! Delightful work, Vicky! Hugs, Lesley

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow this is a fabby idea !! Can see lots of us having a go !! Just can't express enough how amazing you have coloured these sweet Tilda's ! Totally inspired ;0)