My Lovely Friends

Thursday 6 April 2017

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia

Hello everyone.
Well I'm today today with my last DT card that I needed catch up with, Ive still got the card that should have gone on the friday but it wasnt a DT card. I've re-typed half of this as it was typed up originally last week but then I deleted my signature watermark by accident so had to copy & paste onto a new post......yep Thicky Vicky strikes again lol.

Ok so the new challenge over at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia is.....

EASTER or ANYTHING GOES

.........easy peasy again for you lovelies. I went with Easter & used this Tilda that was coloured up when I first started back crafting last year.......yeah she has been in my coloured up box since then, hey there are some that have been there longer lol.
Lace, ribbon, doilies, seam binding are all from my stash.

Flowers are WOC & I added the Magnolia Doo-Hickey Swirl, think this die will be one of my all time faves!!
There is also a pocket with a tag in where the seam binding bow is.
Pearls & Scrapiniec Frame are from Noor Design UK.

Now about 2 weeks ago I brought a set of Pion Easter Greetings paper from here for £19.99 for the full 12x12 set & they are such pretty papers....I was taking a break from crafting when these were released so didnt have them :-( Now I do ;-) lol. Thought I would show you the inside so you can see the papers, I've got add somewhere to write on but wantedshow you first.
The die going along the bottom is a Fantasy die from Noor Design UK.

I added corrugated card which got the gesso treatment under the image & there is also a corner of it on the top right corner with a Butterfly on cut from the same paper collection.
There is also the Fantasy die running up the side.

These are the 2 tags that are hidden, well one is hidden in the pocket & the other you see peeking out, I cut it from the Pion paper collection, added an eyelet, waxed cord & a little rose.
The other tag I cut with a Magnolia die, added waxed cord & seam binding & then stamped Happy Easter on it with a Magnolia stamp I got from here.

The image is Magnolia 'Little Miss Tilda' from the Sakura Collection 2015, I still have a few of these I havn't coloured, yes I'm shamefully bowing head :-(
She was coloured with distress ink markers & I think the paper was Montval judging by the feel of it. I also added pearl spots around her & a few inked chickn wiring, faintly.

Please pop on over to visit my teamies as they really are fantasticly talented, also pop on over to see our 4 new girlies who are joining us....wow even more talent to inspire me...I mean us ;-)

Thanks for stopping by
Lotsa hugs to you all.
Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering.....
Simply Magnolia - Ribbon
Craft Heaven - Keep Calm & Love Spring

THIS CARD IS SOLD

8 comments:

Juls said...

Utterly lush & gorgeous xx

Gina's Cards said...

Oh WOW Vicky such a striking card, I love the hidden tags! You are super talented and you make me laugh!!!!
Hugs
Gina xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

There's nowt thickie about Vicky! That is for sure! Just look at this beautiful card! Love it! Judy x

Plony said...

Wowwwwww.....this is tooooooo beautiful....so gorgeous...so much love details....How can I say how gorgeous this is...????
I simply love it.
Thanx for joining us at Simply Magnolia sweetie....and keep the beautiful coming....lol....
xxx Plony

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lush Vicky! Utterly lush!! Love all the pretty details and beautiful embellies. Such a beautiful piece hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Beautifull card Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia

Susi said...

Vicky... What should I say... I also love this Card *lol* This Tilda I also own but I didn't used her for so Long... I should Change that...
And again: Thanks for playing with us over at Craft Heaven Challenge. Best of luck =)
Hugs, Susen

laurigami said...

So fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia. hugs
Laurigami