My Lovely Friends

Saturday 24 December 2016

Merry Christmas Everyone

Helloooooo I thought I would quickly pop on to show you a card I made a couple of weeks ago but havnt shown yet.
Its going to be a really quick post as I'm in the middle of baking & I've got the christmas gravy to make......I always do Jamie Olivers Christmas gravy as its soooooooo darn yummy. The link is here for anyone wanting to try it.....though I dont use star anise as I think its overpowering & I also dont use the sherry or port........but they are optional!!

I'm not going to be able put all the links to items used as I dont have time today but will pop back on at some point to add links.
I made this initially for All About Magnolia challenge but this months challenge is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances....so it was made a month ago lol.

I've used a Marianne Doily die in the corner there, then Marianne Holly die, a couple of rose & a Kort Og Godt flower.
The trees are from the latest Magnolia Club Kit.
The pale pink lace & the white lace are from my stash. The papers are Maja Design Home For The Holidays.

The fence this side & the hearts are from the Magnolia Club Kit also.
On this piccy you can see the glitter better, I added snowtex to the bottom then sprinkled glitter while it was still wet. I also added Tim Holtz glitter to the gorgeous snowman that Tilda is building..

The snow-man is also from the club kit & I think was my favourite die in this kit......I love it!! This time I cut him out twice, 1 in white card then again in matching papers then popped him onto foam pads for dimension. Isn't he so darn cute ;-)

The penguin there is a Joy Crafts die from Noor Design UK & I inked him in Pumice Stone.
The fabulous stamp is Magnolia Me & My Snowman from the Aspen collection.....I coloured the image with distress ink refills & it was stamped onto Fabriano watercolour paper from Noor Design UK.

Well thats it from me but I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. May you all be surrounded by love & happiness & your loved ones. May we spare a thought for those less fortunate than us & be thankful for everything & everyone we have in our lives.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
Image result for merry christmas logo
Lotsa jolly hugs 
Vicky xxx




1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly darling Christmas card Vicky! Love the way you've put this all together, with the image and sweet diecuts! Fabulous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo (Hope you had a gorgeous Christmas hunny, I'm stopping in very 'after the fact'! I had no time before Christmas so popping around now to catch up with my fav' crafters.)