My Lovely Friends

Saturday 5 November 2016

Snow Is Falling

Hello everyone how are you all? Happy Bonfire Day or do I say night although its technically the day......mmm
Well I thought I would get a good foot in with my crimbo cards......though in all honesty I lurve & I mean LOVE making christmas cards.......I love christmas!!!!

So here is a card I made maybe last week I'm not sure why but didnt quite finish it. The image I coloured up weeks ago & she's been sitting in my coloured up box...poor thing....she wasnt alone though, there are lots lol.
I have used 'It's Cold Outside' Tilda from the Waiting For Christmas collection 2014. Tracy did order quite a few for her store but they went before she even got chance to add them to the website lol. Luckily this one I've had since she was released, she was used for Ben & Megans crimbo card that year.
Ok I'm babbling lets get on shall we ;-)

I have added 'Reindeers' from Joy Crafts 'Happy Holidays' die. Behind the Reindeers I've added a bauble ornament which is a Magnolis die & added a LOTV stamped sentiment to it with waxed cord from Noor Design UK. I added Structure Paste around the ornament for a snowy effect.

The trees are a LLLC die & I cut it out twice. Added lace........because its law lol ;-) The reindeers are popped onto foam pads & so is the oval that the image is on. The oval is from Memory Box Stitched Ovals dies.

Here is the inside to compliment the front, sometimes I also add die-cuts which is what I've done this time with some of the same dies used on the front. Another LOTV stamped sentiment.

Here I've added a Cinnamon Stick, a Straw cut in half then with structure paste added & tied together with waxed cord & jingle bells.
The Poinsettia I made using the 2 smaller dies from the Creative Expressions Classic Poinsettia die, love this die set!! I've used the same paper, inked the edges then squashed them up a bit to give them shape. The centre I just pulled apart some berries from my stash & added them to the middle.

The papers are the gorgeous Maja Design 'Home For The Holidays' 6x6 pad.......what am I saying the gorgeous......all of their paper is gorgeous!! The North Pole sign is a LLLC die. 

Okie dokie lovelies I'm away as I'm about to dish out Beef In Ale (heavy on the ale lol, I slipped), yes its teatime when I'm writing this post, although I originally started in the afternoon but had to keep stopping to do other things as well as make tea, although the Beef in Ale has been in the slow cooker since this morning. Ok I'm babbling now so I'm just gonna hush my buttons ;-)

Thanks for stopping by.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx




2 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Oh Vicky, this is totally gorgeous hun, I must dig this Tilda out she's been hiding since last year in a box!! poor thing, your colouring is awesome again hun,
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Liz xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love love love this Vicky! I really do! Judy x