My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Noor Design UK DT Post

Hello everyone. Well are your kiddies back to school this week....my grandson starts nursery & my grand-daughter starts all day.....omgoodness they grow too fast & I will miss seeing her in an afternoon........although she does have to walk past mine to school & back so maybe I can nab them both for tea lol.

Anyhoo lets get on with my card & I've made a christmas card, yes another one....but its hard not to when Tracy stocks lush papers & fabulous Christmas dies.....not to mention all the other yummy scrummy stuff ;-)
I have used the lushious Pion Greetings From The North Pole papers & inked around the edge with pumice stone then machine stitched all around. I also added Cheesecloth between the 2 layers on the top.

For the shape I've used Find It Trading Christmas Card set.....I have to say these dies are awesome & cut perfectly....Im really impressed with these & I'm a fuss-pot when it comes to dies.
The Spirited Birds are also a Find It Trading die as well which I also added green moss & pomegranate apples to. I used another sheet of North Pole for the birdies & branch.....

So the scrolly bit........yeah my technical term for the die-cut is from the Christmas Card Set die, its the centre one. I added green moss again to the leaves & a little bit of Natural Moss & pomegranates apples, a flower & a little fir cone (cone from my stash). This die is out of stock but you can still order it & Tracy will get it in.

Down the bottom corner I made 2 bows with white seam binding & one from green seam binding(from my stash but Tracy does a much nicer one here) & added some gorgeous bling to the centre.........yeah more pomegranate apples sneaked in there too....& a fir cone ;-) There is also a wee bit of Natural Moss there as well. 

On the blue top paper inside the inner frame I added a sprinkling of shabby white fran-tage & then added the Scrapiniec words Merry Christmas........these I left natural & just added a touch of Pumice Stone ink to them. 
The bottom I added a Little Darlings Gilded Oval die & one of my favourite leaf dies.

Thats it from me peeps. Thank you for stopping by & hope you have a wonderful day......

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

We took our family to an Authentique Steakhouse when we went away this last weekend as a treat for them..........it was fabulous, truly enjoyed it. My son took some pics of my grandchildren so I thought I would show 2 of them to you...
Here is Payton making a silly face & getting her eyes to do this........
We nearly wet ourselves when she pulled this face........its so funny lol.

This is my handsome Arjay who had that huge struggle before & after he was born & still has a struggle now, but look at him here eating his ice-cream....happy little chappy he is. Would you believe he turned 3 in June......see how fast time goes!!
I love my family & its a blessing to be a grandparent to 2 very awesome children, I truly am so so lucky :-)


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Your so right Vicky your grandchildren are gorgeous and look to give you and your family lots of love which l too get from mine....as always your card is gorgeous l just love the snowy look and all of the eliments used xx

Juls said...

Gorgeous xx

Beth Brovold said...

Elegant and stunning Vicky!
Take care,
Beth