My Lovely Friends

Friday 9 September 2016

La La Land Crafts DT Card

Ahoy There...........how are you all? Yay its Friday once again & here comes the weekend but first I will show you my creation for the La La Land Crafts Blog & this week us girlies had the theme of Nautical.....Ahoy There!!
Now the style of this card was totally inspired by the uber super talented Camilla.......OMG I love ALL of her creations, even if I dont get time to see them all I'm so glad I saw this one....love at first sight ;-)
Now shamefully I have no nautical dies by LLLC so I've had to improvise the best I can......its also why this style card was perfect ;-)
As you can see the front is cut on an angle......

........to show the sail inside which was drawn & cut freehand.......I made a stencil for it as I will be making more of these.....I really really enjoyed making it :-)

I changed the sail a wee bit & decided to add a little pocket at the back for a tag, the tag & all papers are from Maja Design Summertime........I love this collection so darn much!!
Anyway I added eyelets & blue waxed cord to a handmade straw & at the mo I dont have any paper straws :-( Upside to that was the pattern matched lol.
The little boats on the place for writing were fussy cut from the Maja Collection.

I used the Icicle Border die that was recently released & cut out some green & turned it upside down & cut bits from it & inked it up quite a bit to make it look a dirty kind of green......well nothing stays clean under the sea ;-)

I have used the Stork dies but cut off the baby, sang & rocked it gently to sleep before placing down carefully........rock a bye baby from a storks mouth ;-) So the stork has become a seagull now.........ssshhh it does. Although the seagulls coming into my garden dont quite look like this but its ok.........things are different in the world of La La Land lol.

Added shells, tiny glass bottle & some Natural Moss....behind all that is my hand cut sea with white Structure Paste along the top like waves. Maja Design paper is from Noor Design UK.

La La Land Crafts products used are.......
Rubber Stamp

Dies used

Distress Ink Markers & Refills used....
Skin - Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair - Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Outfit & Hat - Pumice Stone, Weathered Wood
Shoes - Black Soot

All LLLC products are available here.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, thank you for stopping by.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fantastic Vicky...brilliant work..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely x