My Lovely Friends

Thursday 28 July 2016

New Christmas In July Release At La La Land Crafts

Hello everyone how are you all?
We are so excited today to show you the brand new Christmas In July release. There are 5 super gorgeous rubber stamp & a fantastic array of 10 Dies......I love them all!!!
So do you want to see the collection?........of course you do ;-)
These are the new stamps....

......and below are the new dies....
Now aren't they just fabulous!!
Today I've used Winter Luka & made a christmas card for a male........I love making Christmas cards, it's my favourite time of year.
I soooo lurve these new dies, the list of dies used with links & colours used will be at the bottom of the post.
The sentiment here was on the inside of the cover of the paper pad I used which is Authentique 'christmas Time' 6x6 pad.... I added 2 gems to it for some extra bling ;-)
You might be able to see the glitter on Luka's hat & on his lantern.

I made a card for someone who you would prefer to give either money or vouchers too....we all have that person in our family. On one side I made a tag using paper from the pad, card & I used a bit of border die along the top....the paper I folded back up on itself at the bottom.......plenty of space to write on.
The sentiment came with this rubber stamp.
I used one of the large border dies along the bottom.....the small border die I used on the inside.

I used the Ornate Scroll Flourish die either side of the middle layer. The Icicle border die I cut twice & layered it up. The trees I also cut twice & the 2nd one I popped onto foam pads to give it some dimension.... Have you seen that North Pole die.....OMG that is my favourite........& the trees.......ok ok I love them ALL!!!!

Pop along to the LLLC Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration the DT girlies have done......they are soooooo yummy fantastic.

Rubber Stamp used.......

Dies used........

Distress Markers & Refills used.........
Skin - Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Cheeks - Fired Brick
Hair - Antique Linen, Rusty Hinge
Jacket & Hat - Forest Moss, Black Soot, Pumice Stone
Trousers - Iced Spruce
Top - Peeled Paint
Scarf - Fired Brick, Black Soot
Shoes - Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Lantern - Wild Honey, Black Soot, Rusty Hinge

For things La La Land Crafts pop along to the store right here for lots of yumminess ;-)

Thats it form me, I will be back tomorrow with another one of these fabulous stamps......so tatty bye for now.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
HUge hugs Vicky xxxx







1 comment:

Chrissy said...

A fabulous and gorgeous masculine card Vicky..I love the dimension on the trees and gorgeous colouring on Luka..

Luv CHRISSYxx