My Lovely Friends

Monday 18 May 2015

All About Magnolia Challenge Reminder DT Card

Hellloooo everyone, hope you all had a lovely jubbly weekend.
I would like to say a huge thank you for the lovely comments on my last creation, they really do mean a lot to me. I have to say that I totally enjoyed making it :-)
Ok so I'm here today with a reminder for the All About Magnolia Challenge with the super duper easy theme of........
FLOWERS
.........how easy is that ;-) You have nearly 2 weeks to enter your lovely flowery creations.
I have used Maja Design papers for this card, I've used papers from 2 collections.....one of the things I love about Maja Design is that each collection can be mixed with each other.
Ok so the bottom layer is from the new Vintage Baby collection 'Sweet Little Princess 12x12' & the strip across the middle is from the Vintage Summer Basics 6x6 pad. All papers were machine stitched & the edges inked with Pumice Stone.

The edging is from a Magnolia Doo-Hickey Vintage Box Lacing Coffee die. The Maja Design paper & lace are from Live & Love Crafts.

The magnolia stamp is another form the latest Sakura Collection 2015, I lurve these soooooo much. This one is called 'Tilda With Flower Tiara' & I coloured her with distress ink refills & markers.
Colours used are....
Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany (cheeks) - Skin
Antique Linen, Walnut - Hair
Stormy Sky (marker) - Dress & Hairband
Worn Lipstick (marker) - Flowers in her hair
Weathered Wood - Ground
I also stamped a couple of Magnolia Postage stamps around the image & added some Shabby White Fran-Tage around the image as well.

As well as most of the stamps hubster got me form the new collection he also got me the new Magnolia Doo-Hickey 'Sakura Flowers Umbrella'  I cut them all out with white card & the flowers I inked up with Worn Lipstick & Milled Lavender distress inks, I then added a brad to each centre from my stash.

All the flowers are from Live & Love Crafts & the dies under the flowers are from Noor Design UK, dies used are 0163 - Vintage Swirl Leaf Die & 0158 - Floral Fower die No. 3 & 0331 - Leaves Die.
The sentiment is from the Stempelglede 'Just A Note' stamp set from Live & Love Crafts, I stamped it out in cocoa memento, cut in out using a circle die & then added a brad at the top & inked all around the edge.

Please pop on over to the challenge blog here & see my uber talented teamies creations & add your flowers creations.

Thank you so much for stopping by, it really means a lot.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxx

Challenges I'm Entering......
Cute Card Thursday - Lovely Lace



7 comments:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Vicky. The image is so sweet and so much gorgeousness with your embellishments. Love the lacy die and the umbrellas.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon, x

Carole Pollard said...

just beautiful I love this Tilda and your pretty design Those flowers with umbrella are gorgeous one for the wish list I think Love and hugs Carole x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So so so pretty Vicky! Love those little umbrellas and oh how I love those Maja papers. Hugs, Wends x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, fabulous card
Luv
Debby

Beachsidelynn said...

So fabulous. Probably have to get the umbrella die after seeing how great they look in your card. Sweet image and colors.

Fabiola said...

oh! trop chou, biz

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colouring of this kimono Tilda, and very cute how you matched with the umbrellas.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts