My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Deep Ocean Challenge DT Card & New Release info

Hello again my lovelies, I'm back with my DT card for Deep Ocean Challenge, boy are these weeks flying by.
Ok so for this fortnights challenge we have a theme that I know many of you lurve............
WINGS
..........see told you that many of you love that, I can hear the 'Woops' all around lol.
I have used a Saturated Canary image but I have cropped her. Now I lurve to crop Krista's images a lot because I think Krista draws such pretty faces & soemtimes I think its nice to see it close up. Also it gives a different outlook to an image ;0)
Also back to my foofiness kinda card lol ;0) Its also my first time at No-Lines image so excuse some of the colouring mistakes :0/

Isn't this image just soooooooo gorgeous. This is a birthday card for Natalie off me & her dad, I needed a pretty young lady for her card & well Krista's images were just perfect for the job. This one I went with for the long hair as Natalie's is down to her bottom nearly but is always tied up because she eats it, chews it, dribbles on it............yep you name it lol.

I've used my MS PATP punch set for the edging around the card. All lilac & white card are from my stash, lilac card may have come from Papermill direct but I cant remember.

I lurve this gorgeous lace, its called 'Sephora' from Live & Love Crafts, seriously I could sit & just stroke this one as the feel of it is just gorgeous, its lush & kinda like a silky feel........love it!!!
I also threaded some string in the centre of it & added some lush 'Tulle Trim' as well. The lace I machine sewed onto the paper either side of the string.........its definately secure on there lol.

I decorated the inside to compliment the front. The paper I've used is Maja Design 'Vintage Spring Basics' 6x6 pad, I inked the edges with Pumice Stone & machine sewn all the layers. The frame was inked with 'Milled Lavender' distress ink.

So the uber gorgeous image is called 'Ribbons Fairy' & I coloured her with copics & I added pearl dots around using Liquid Pearls. I used the faint lines version of the image to have the no lines effect.
Colours used are..............
E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
E47, E44, E43, E40 & little bit of E79
V99, V95, V93, V91, V00 

The tag I cut from the Maja pad & added numbers for Natalie's age, 22 this year I cant believe how old she is getting. Anyhoo's the numbers I cut from Maja Design 'Its Christmas Time-Die Cut Letters'. The lilac brad is from my stash. The border along the top I cut from the same paper pad. I still need to add a 'Daughter' sentiment.

Items used from Live & Love Crafts Store
Doily

The uber talented Krista has also released some fabulous new images in her store, they are fab as always!!
Go here to the Saturated Canary shop.

Please pop on over here to see my fabulous teamies stunning creations..........you will be bowled over ;0)

Well that's it form me, wow 2 posts in one day, I cant remember the last time I did that lol. 
Thank you again so so much for stopping by, mmwah you all rock!!

Lotsa hugs tatty bye xxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering.......
Ribbon Girl - Lilac/Purple



20 comments:

Chrissy said...

Your no line colouring is superb Vicky..gorgeous cropped image and love the papers and lace and the banner on top.. fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Vicky, love the very beautiful image and you've coloured her to perfection hun.

Donna x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous fussy card but also love your cas card below. I have some yummy candy on offer x

Sharon said...

Fabulous Vicky. A gorgeous image and beautifully embellished design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sarah said...

Exquisite just about sums it up Vicky!! xx

laurigami said...

your card is beautiful. Superb colorization of the girl.
hugs laurigami

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, lovely sweet image and pretty details.
luv
Debby

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie. I can't see any colouring mistakes it is fabulous. Layout and colours are so pretty. Natalie is going to have a big smile on her face and shine in her eyes when she opens this one too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Vicky, I like the image and the gorgeous embellishments.
Kevin xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

So very pretty. A beautiful choice of colours and image with some superb embellishments to complete a fantastic card.
Lorraine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card hunny. Huggles to Natalie for her big day. So blessed to have such a talented and lovely mama. Such a special and beautiful birthday card. Hugs, Wends x

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, Vicky! Your coloring is absolutely exquisite, as are all the gorgeous details you added! Really love this one!

Dotty Jo said...

Jaw droppingly fabulous! I am in awe of your card creating skills! I've never thought to crop one of Krista's images like that - how clever, Jo x

Sandra H said...

Awsome card Vicky as always and your image is beautiful x

Fabiola said...

magnifique Vicky, très belle création, biz

JenniferD said...

STUNNING! Love the way you have cropped this Beautiful Image and coloured to perfection with just the right amount of Embellies! Have a Great Week and hope your Daughter Enjoys her Birthday!

Marjolein said...

Gorgeous card! Love the Marianne Design frame die too, it's so versatile!
Your 'no-lines-technique' has no flaws at all!! Your colouring is stunning!! As always!
Bye and have a wonderful birthday with the family and Natalie of course!! Congrats!
Bye,

Marjolein

Bridie said...

Stunning card!!! I love the chalking you've done on the embossing around the frame and that image is awesome!!

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Friday!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning - I love everything about it. The Maja papers look gorgeous and I love how you've threaded the string through the lace - brilliant idea!
Rebecca.

Juls said...

so so utterly gorgeous!! Hugs Juls