My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Perfect Baby Girl

Hello everyone how are you all?  I wasn't well last night so went bed with hubster & we watched Underworld on dvd, well we watched 2 of them.........love vampire films. I sat & coloured while I watched them as I was missing it, I didnt even get my image finished & I spent about 2 hours on it, still half of it to do lol.

Anyway I had myself some craft time today & made a card with an image I coloured a while ago, luckily I have a few coloured up in my box.
I coloured up this gorgeous image, I got the full collection when LOTV released their new baby stamps but have still yet to ink them all........

The papers are the beautiful Pion Sweet Baby 'Baby Girl 6x6' I soooooooo love this collection it is probably one of my faves by Pion. I have machine stitched all layers & I've decorated inside to compliment the front as always.

The 'Sentiment Tag' is LOTV & added a 'Birth Certificate' charm from LLC, these are fab!!!

The 2 gorgeous laces I've used are 'Lace Coco' & my favourite lace 'Moulin Rouge', I always cry a little when I cut this :0( Actually I may cry more as I think Sandy has no longer got it in her shop argh!!!!

This stamp is called 'Balloon Basket' & I cooured it with my copics, isn't the image sooooo darn cute.
I'm not sure if I have the colours written down somewhere so I will add them if I find them.
The pink will be R85, R83, R81, RV10 I do know that as its my fave pink combo ;0)

The banner at the top I cut from the papers then added 'Baby Clothes' cut from a Memory Box die. The letters are from Pion 'Red Clover' & I inked the edges with Pumice Stone. The sentiment at the bottom is Whimsy 'Simply Defined Notables 2' from Bunny Zoes which I have had a while but only now finally opened it :0( All the flowers are WOC from LLC & the Shabby Seam Binding is from LLC. I've used 2 Magnolia Doo-Hickey dies, my favourite 'Swirl' die & 'Sprawling Ferns' which is also becoming a fave!!

I have made this card for Live & Love Crafts Challenge which is Love & Lace, to me their is no love greater than a baby.........hope this counts anyway lol. I've also made it for WOC Challenge which is 'Its A Stitch Up'. Also LOTV Monthly Challenge 'Name That Tune' - my song for this card 'Baby Love' by Diana Ross

Well thats it from me lovelies, thank you so much for all your lovely comments & thank you for the comments on my last post, hubster did an awesome job with my craft table.

Tatty bye, hugs to you all, take care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dont forget enter my yummy candy, you could use it for any markers not just Copics ;0)



21 comments:

vic said...

Hi Vicky wow!!!!!! This has blown me away you have so much gorgeous detail and beautiful colouring, I hope you feel better soon and can't wait to see what you have been colouring :)
Big hugs
Vic x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is absolutely gorgeous vicky!
Kevin xx

heidy said...

WOW WOW WOW Vicky....just perfect!!
XXX Heidy

Anne said...

Oh Vicky, I love the image and the georgeous lace! Fab colors and the tuille is just so pretty!

Hugs, Anne :)

Linda Levoir said...

This is totally gorgeous Vicky, love your colouring of this image and it's beautifully designed. I do love the LOTV baby stamps, I have one myself stamped up and ready to go but just haven't had time to colour it yet xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ooh this is so gorgeous, so much to look at, must have taken ages to make. I can't colour and watch a film, can only do one or other to concentrate properly. Hope you aer feeling better xx

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card, makes me want to have a baby girl!! On second thoughts...perhaps not!! It's still a gorgeous card though! xx

Beth Brovold said...

SO VERY SOFT and LOVELY dear Vicky!! What a sweet image and your colouring is PHENOMENAL!!! I love all of your added embellies...the "birth certificate" adds that perfect touch!!! Feel better!!

Sue said...

WOW Vicky, I am always amazed by your stunning creations and this is no exception. I love that adorable image, gorgeous papers and wonderful detailing. That's such a beautiful sentiment too. Any proud parents receiving this card would treasure it forever.
Sorry to hear you have been unwell, I hope today had been better for you.
hugs Sue xx

Sandra H said...

Aww stunning card Vicky and all of the embellis are stunning go easy on that lace if they don't sell it anymore.......love all of the detail hope your feeling better now xx

Sewe said...

Love this card, its so beautiful :)

Sharon said...

This is one of my favourite LOTV images and I love how you have coloured it. The design and embellishments are gorgeous.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Chrissy said...

Totally gorgeous Vicky..fabulous colouring and love the lace and charm and that image is just beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Beautiful card and I love this stamp too. In fact, I made a boy one yesterday but was a C&S style. Yours looks much prettier than mine! Check out my candy you could win. Hugs, Carol S.xx

debby4000 said...

WOW what an adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

ellyscard creatief said...

Just perfect Vicky. Beautiful.
Gr Elly

Fabiola said...

magnifique Vicky, elle est fabuleuse, biz

Kat W said...

So cute and such gorgeous details - "just perfect" like the sentiment says on here! Beautiful colouring and pink too - yummy!

Sorry you weren't feeling well and hope you are better now - Underworld and colouring sounds like a good way to recover :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Anonymous said...

Wow this is beautiful, I love it xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable sweetie, sorry I am playing catch up. I am all behind with my commenting. Hope you are feeling better now Hun.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxx

Eulanda said...

Oooo this is so very sweet! Love that lace you used and your coloring is incredible! I'm just catching up with my commenting (BAD KID! LOL!) but the winner hasn't been announced yet so good luck! Thanks so much for joining our "Love and Lace" challenge at LLC and hope to see you play again!
Hugs,
Eulanda
LLC Designer
March Giveaway