My Lovely Friends

Thursday 17 October 2013

A Christening Card or Baby Girl

Hello everyone how are you all? Sorry I've not been about I've not been well at all & not bothered with crafting or the laptop tbh. Although when I went on yesterday I noticed the new Magnolia's so had to pre-order them lol. Anyway they finally think they have found the cause to me being ill & in lots of pain so I have to go next week for a preocedure to get it confirmed but up to now its looking like I may have Chrohn's Disease........but we wont know for certain til next week.

Anyhooo's enough of my moaning, sorry my lovelies. Ok I was asked a while ago to make a christening card & well although I said yes, after I was nervous as I had never made one before........EVER!!
Also my confidence on card making is taking a slum at the mo, I dont know why, so I made a few incase some of them were rubbish lol.
This I've not put a sentiment on as it could do for a new Baby Girl as well as christening.....
I've used my favourite baby girl image from Mo Manning & went with lots of foofiness on this one ;0)

The fabric flower flower is from my stash & the white rolled one is a MB die. The remaining flowers are from WOC.

I've made a double bow with seam binding & attached a silver dummy which I attached to some chain, then added a bit of extra bling with the button.

The image is called 'Baby Girl' & she is coloured with copics. I think the colours used are.....
E21, E00, E000, R20
E35, E33, E31, E30
R83, R81, RV10
C3, C1, COO
I also added shabby pink fran-tage around the edges.

I used an MS punch around the edge & the papers are MME 'Lost & Found - Madison Avenue' & I've inked the edges & machine stitched them.

Well thats it from me I have my gorgeous grandchildren today as its Megan's 21st birthday so Ben has booked a day off work & has took her out for the day shopping for new clothes & a bite to eat. So I'm gonna enjoy my day babysitting............ me loves my nanna time ;0)

Thank you for stopping by it means a lot
Squishy hugs to all mmwah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering..............
Live & Love Crafts - Use Pink



19 comments:

Sumsibine said...

Wow, what a great Card! What a sweet Image and the colours are cozy and friendly!
Lots of love
Bine

Carla S. said...

Sorry you've been poorly, Vicky. I hope you get answers and feel better soon. Your christening card is stunning! Gorgeous coloring and wonderful embellishments!

Beth Brovold said...

OH MY Vicky...I tell you...what a talent!! From sexy to just simply ADORABLE!! LOVE this card...love all of your wonderful extras!!! The way you colour hair is just AWESOME!! SIGH!

Sue said...

Stunning card Vicky. I love the cute image, beautiful colouring and your detailing is totally gorgeous.
So sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope you get on okay next week. I was diagnosed with Chrohn's Disease 16 years ago after suffering for many years It was good to be able to finally get some treatment for it even if it's not a very nice thing to live will. I hope they will be able to help you.
Thinking of you and sending you big hugs
Sue xx

Fabiola said...

c'est trop trop joli, quel amour de bébé, biz

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful sweetie and your colouring is awesome. I have never seen a bad card from you yet!!! I bet your view of bad I would be over the moon if I had produced it.

So sorry you have been poorly, I do hope they sort it out soon.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous image and colours.xxx

Denise said...

Hi Vicky
Sorry have not been to see your gorgeous blog for such a long time, have been busy crocheting for recent Craft Fairs.
So sorry to hear you have not been feeling at all well.
Love your card. This is such an adorable image and you layout is fab. Really like those pretty flowers.
Take acre and feel better soon.
Hugs
Denise xx

Shazza said...

totally gorgeous card once again Vicky. Sorry hear about your illness, hope now you have a diagnosis things will improve.
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very beautiful card Vicky.

gr karin

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Was really hoping you were ok as I have missed your beautiful cards. Hope they sort you out and get you better soon. Such a cute image and gorgeous card, they will love it x

Chrissy said...

So very beautiful Vicky and you had nothing to worry about, it is a stunning card and love the image.
So glad they may be able to help you health wise..you will be a box of fluffy's in no time...take care.

luv CHRISSYxx

Debs said...

Sorry to hear you've not been too well Vicky - hope they can sort something out for you soon :o)
Your card is stunning as always - not sure your Mojo has gone at all!!!
Enjoy the evening.
Debs xx

Joey said...

WOWZER Vicky this is stunning hun, so so pretty, Enjoy your babysitting hun,and hope now they may no what it is they can help to ease it. Joey xx

Laura Love said...

This is gorgeous! Your coloring is stunning and I love the frantage and vintage, shabby feel!

Dobra said...

Love the decorative elemrnts on this card.
Wonderfully made ​​and lovely-presented
I love it.

Liz's creative corner said...

hi hun, aw this is so adorable, i love it, must get me this image lol,
hope your feeling better soon hun, let me know how you go on, hugs Liz xx

May said...

Stunning card Vicky, the image is beautiful & your colouring is outstanding... Love all the beautiful detail....I hope your appointment goes well next week...Hugs May x x

Pat K said...

Sorry to hear you've not been well Vicky! Hope you feel better soon.

Beautiful card...your colouring is beyond fabulous. hugs, xx