My Lovely Friends

Thursday 26 September 2013

Shannon In Autumn Colours

Hello everyone how are you all? Well my bread making did not go well..........the machine was not working & wouldn't even mix the mixture. So went up town & brought a new bread machine.........voila freshly baked bread mmmmm. Better than any air freshener lol.

Anyhoo's a little while ago I got chosen as winner & asked to be Guest Designer over at Lilli's Little Fairies which has now changed to Crafty Little Fairies which means we can use ANY image!! How cool is that. So today is my first GD card & the theme is super easy..............
AUTUMN COLOURS
............see easy peasy ;0) 
I have gone with that fabulous paper pad again, Echo Park 'Reflections Fall' it really is full of gorgeous autumn papers. I've inked the edges & machine stitched them.

I've added a Prima 'Butterfly' & made rolled flowers & placed wooden beads inside from my stash.

The image is 'Shannon' from Saturated Canary. I cropped the image then mirrored it so she faced the opposite way. I coloured her with copics.........will add the list of colours later.
Colours used are.........
E11, E21, E00, E000, R32, R20 - Skin
R39, R37, R35, W5 - Dress
W5, Y28, Y26, Y21 - Apron
W9, W7,  W5, W3 - Hair
I added brown seam binding from my stash & also added 'Jute Fabric' & 'Cream Cluny Lace'. The sentiment I made with stickers. Pearls from my stash.
The die on the corner of the image is MB 'Lavish Branch' & I added a Prima Flower to the corner. 

Well thats it from me peeps, I will be back later with my Saturated Canary DT card. My cards were made last week & when I made them I didnt realise they both fell on the same day lol. My confidence in card making has been low lately so I ended up making 2 cards for my GDT & getting the family decide which one lol. So I will show you the other one another time, yes its also an SC image lol.

Thank you for stopping by it really means the world, squishy hugs to all mmwah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering..........
A Creative Romance - Dies or Punches




23 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Vicky that's gorgeous! Love the way you've flipped the image, looks fab. Love the lush black hair too! Gorgeous layout and such lovely embellies, all 'just right'! The beads in the flowers look fab and I love the memory box die in the corners too. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier, made my day to get a visit from you. Big hugs, Wends xxx

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Beautiful card Vicky and fabulous colourin :)

Joey said...

Wowzer, Weezer, this is stunning hun, amazing colourwork. Joey xx

Squirrel x said...

Awesome hunny, wow, wish I looked that good in autumn, lol. So thrilled to have you with us at CLF! Hugs Sxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning and beautiful card Vicky gorgeous image and fabulous colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

heidy said...

Love the warm colours Vicky,stunning card!!
XXX Heidy

MagsB said...

Absolutely beautiful, Vicky! Fabulous colouring, gorgeous papers, and delicious embellies! Congrats on your GDT post!

love Mags B x

PS You've inspired me to make bread, too!!

Liz's creative corner said...

Awesome card hun, stunning image and colours, clever you mirroring the image,I so need to get with it lol,

hope every one is well hun,hugs Liz xx

Pat K said...

WOW, absolutely stunning Vicky. hugs, xx

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Vicky! I love the warm colors and gorgeous details! Outstanding coloring of the beautiful image!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie. Your colouring is gorgeous, especially on her hair. Love your embellies and diecuts.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, I like the image, the papers and the all the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Vicky. I love the image, stunning colouring and gorgeous detailing too.
Mmmm I bet your house smells nice. Home made bread is the best!
hugs Sue xx

Beth Brovold said...

Wonderful colours and your image is coloured soooo very beautifully!!

Pop's Cards said...

Fabulous creation sweetie, perfect colours too hugs Pops x x x

Shazza said...

wow, wow, wow Vicky, your confidence should be sky high, so wish I could colour like you x

Chrissy said...

Fantastic colouring Vicky, love the image and papers and such a great design..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Fabiola said...

magnifique, j'adore, biz

May said...

Stunning card, Your colouring is amazing...The design & embellishments are simply Beautiful..Hugs May x x

Anna said...

WOW!!! The hair is FAB. Your coloring is perfect as always :)
Hugs

Lorraine said...

Oh My..that is just stunning. And now, I've GOT to have that paper pad, lol. More money!!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

another beauty Vicky, great embellishments too.

greetings karin

Juls said...

Wow this is just stunning!! Hugs Juls