My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Something you WILL want to see

Hello everyone how are you all? I'm quickly putting on a post before I go down Ben & Megans as I'm looking after Payton again while they are at the hospital with Arjay & Craig is fitting a tv bracket to the wall so they can finally have their tv on the wall. We brought the tv for them 2 years ago, it hasn't took long has it lol.

Anyhoo's I wanted to tell you about something cool, something awesome, something you WILL want to look at & bookmark. I love love LOVE Pinterest, I think the amount of inspiration/idea's you can get of there is phenomenol..........(can I just say that this is a word I CANNOT say, AT ALL, mine comes out sounding more like 'Bananaman' dont ask me how lol. So its great when I can write it instead lol)
Anyway I found a fantastic website through pinterest that I actually wanted to share with all you crafty folk, especially for those who dont have pinterest or dont follow me on my pinterest. It would be selfish of me to keep this for myself..........its also a great way for none DIY ladies to get their men to flex their muskles & make something great for their loved ones. My hubster is gonna have a HUGE,.....no no MAHOOSIVE list of things to make for me. Well I cant do it as I will be busy crafting ;0)

Anyway here is the fabulous site that I have found & here are just a couple of things this uber talented lady made.............yep you read it right 'Lady', Ana White has LOTS of FREE, yes free plans for soooooo many items to make yourself for your home & garden & save yourself lots of pennies.

Below are some examples you will find there.............

Fire Truck Loft Bed

Apothecary Coffee Table with Toybox Trundle

Queen Sized Storage Bed
Queen Sized Storage bed. There is also a King Sized one there as well.

Seriously guys you have to check out this site & pin it, bookmark it, save it or something so you can keep going back to look as these are just 3 plans.........on the site there are 100's..........I've not even had time look through them all!!!! Get your pads & pens ready cus you will want to do a
'To Build List' ;0)

Well I'm off now but I will be round later to catch up with yous..............only got round round to a few yesterday then ran out of time. Anyway hope you find this interesting as I dont normally post this sort of thing but I thought it was awesome & wanted to share.

Tatty bye peeps, thanks sooooooooo much for your lovely comments they mean the world & always make me smile ;0)
Squishy hugs to all mmwah
xxxxxxxxxx


5 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!! These are wonderful. Thank you for sharing the link. I will definitely be popping along for a better look later.
hugs Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

These are awesome sweetie, thank you for sharing.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Shazza said...

wow I am off to follow her right now, these are fantastic.
hugs to you x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh that fire truck bed is AMAZING!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Awesome share Vicky, thank you hun! Love the fire engine kids bed! So gonna check out the site xxxx