My Lovely Friends

Friday 23 August 2013

Perfect Lazy Afternoon........

Hello everyone how are you all? Well decorating still not done, I have glossed my doors in the passage way though & there is 11..........yep 11 doors...... I kept spilling paint & didnt know why...........there was a little hole in the corner of the tray lol.............good job I have wooden floors lol, (I cant have carpets cus of the wheelchair).

Anyways, guess what........a few days ago I sat & made a couple of male cards.........yes 'Male Cards' check me out lol. So I thought I would show you my favourite 1st.
Now for male images I've always loved LOTV as they do some of the best images for our males & this is one of my absolute faves.........
Wouldn't you love to be doing this right now.............somewhere peaceful & serene...........mmm

Ok back to reality.......... I've added string from my stash & the metal disk is Prima 'Vintage Metal Trinkets' & I added a button on top.

The image is called 'Lazy Afternoon'.........oooooh I would love one of those... I have coloured the image with my Distress Markers & the sky is chalked. I ran the image through my sewing machine but took out the thread.
The perfect sign is from the paper pad, I cut it out & popped it on some mini pads thingies lol.

The fabbylicious papers are MME 'Portabello Road' & I've machine stitched all the layers & of course decorated inside also. The buttons & the hessian are from my stash.
Can you believe there are no flowers, no foofiness..........no 'Vicky' lol. No tbh I love this card & it looks so much better IRL, not very often I'm this happy with a card!!

Well thats all from me will be back later to do some blog hopping. My granddaughter is staying tonight so once she is fast akip I can go hopping ;0)

Thank you soooooooo much for stopping by it means soooooooo much.
Squishy hugs to all mmwah
xxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering............
Here Come The Boys - Only Squares
Lili's Little Fairies - All About The Boys


24 comments:

Doreen said...

Just love this!!Gorgeous image and design.xxx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous male card Vicky all of your creations are stunning enjoy the rest of your painting and take time out for this bank holiday weekend take care xx

Squirrel x said...

Awesome hun! What a way to spend an hour or two .... if only, lol! Hugs xx

Fabiola said...

oh wouah!ce qu'elle est belle, tu fais rarement des cartes aussi sobre, celle là est parfaite pour un garçon, biz

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous sweetie even without all your pretties.

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous sweetie even without all your pretties.

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue said...

such a beautiful card. I Love that cute image too. Your colouring is wonderful, as always and I love the design and detailing
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love these boys too and your embellies are just perfect with him. With my DT hat on thanks for playing at LLF xx

Stacey said...

wow this is gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Here come the Boys x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous masculine card Vicky..love this cute image,and would be so happy to be sitting there too..
Thanks for joining in with us at “Lili’s Little Fairies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby

Jay Gee said...

Stunning card Vicky. Your colouring is amazing and I love all the texture and the double pierced border :)

Carol S. said...

Hi Vicky, just found your blog thru' LOTV challenge blog. Your card is stunning and I just had to look you up! Love your style and I also have a craft addiction! My fave is Distress Inks and used to be a Tutor and Demonstrator in a local craft shop. Had to stop thru' health reasons. Have a good weekend, Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Vicky, perfect for those awkward males lol
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Fabby card hun, I have this stamp too, lovely colouring and detail, hugs Liz xx

Wishcraft said...

Such lovely papers and love how you've coloured that sweet image... gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at Lili's Little Fairies hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

An absolutely perfect male card, love everything about it Vicky and your colouring is superb! Big hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Nanda said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies.

Hugs, Nanda

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Vicky, i came over from Liz's blog to see this wonderful card close up, i love it just gorgeous!!

Lynsey said...

Great card! xx

Unknown said...

This is really gorgeous Vicky! I love your colouring and the manly embellies :)
Lizy xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

LOVE it ! Excellently created boy card! Gorgeous!

Hugs
xx Tracey xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Vicky, Hope everyone is OK and you aren't overdoing things with all that painting :0
Gorgeous Card, I adore the papers and your stitching is beautiful! I am stitching at present but won't expect it to come out as good as yours.
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Vicky I love this! Utterly perfect 'man make'. Love the papers, colours, layers and those fab embellies. Have been super busy lately, so not around much. Been thinking of you and wondering how your wee miracle grandson is getting on. Love and hugs, Wends xxxx