My Lovely Friends

Sunday 17 February 2013

My Crafty Heart DT Card - Pearls In My Hair

Helloooooooooo everyone, yes its me again, I know 2 posts in 1 day............before you know it I will be coming back tomorrow with another post........ ;0) Yes ok I am really back tomorrow with another DT card but its also to show you a gorgeous new stamp..........so so lush, seriously!!

Anyhoo's my lovelies I finally got some me time this afternoon to make a card, I've used a new digi, well new for me anyway & some fabby lush new goodies from My Crafty Heart ;0)

The image is from A Day For Daisies & I brought her up a while ago but finally got to colour her & put her on a card............
The image is ''Pearls In My Hair'' & I enjoyed colouring her.

I love this gorgeous 'Fresh Foliage' die, its become one of my favourites :0)

I've added 'Birdcage' die & the 2 sentiments I cut from the paper pad & I attached a 'White Rose'. All flowers are from WOC & I've added 'Stickles' to them.

I made a bow from 'Eggshell' seam binding which I dyed last year & thought it went perfect with these papers. I've hung a gorgeous ''Heart''charm from it & attached a Prima ''Say It In Crystals'' to the centre.

This lady was of course coloured with copics & I added 'Gold' dots to her hair & 'Stickles' to the birds.
Colours used................
Skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000
Hair - E29, E27, E23, E21
Dress - YR24, Y26, Y21, W5
Birds - C5, C3, C2 & dots of white gel pen

The gorgeous papers are the new release ''Lifetime'' by Prima, this is such a gorgeous pad!! Added Prima 'White Roses' to the corners. The seam binding & doilies are from my stash.

Pop on over to My Crafty Heart Teresa has some totally gorgeous new goodies in, be prepared for things falling into your basket ;0)

Well thats it from me I will be round to see you all very soon, just got to finish some DT work first. Thank you sooooooooooo much for popping by & thank you soooooooo much for all your lovely comments you all rock!!!!!!!!!

Mmwah tatty bye xxxxxxxxxxxx


33 comments:

cebelica said...

My goodness Vicky, this is stunning! I have this image as well, but I've never managed to create a card even as close as good as yours with it. Brilliant! Hugs! xx

karen said...

OOh Vicky wowser what a beauty! LOve it all, its so damm gorgeous!! hugs, Karenxx

Sandra H said...

Oh my word Vicky...............what a fabulous stamp and all of the embellishments are so beautiful the colours on the card ard gorgeous my kind of colours and beautifully presented can't wait to see your card tomorrow take care x

Teresa said...

WOW!!! What a stunning card Vicky, perfect colouring and colour choice, it's truly gorgeous. Hugs Teresa xx

Karina said...

Such a gorgeous card, Vicky!! Love this image so much and what you did with this beauty is absolutely brilliant; your colouring and embellishing looks perfect. Also love the frame... inspires me to use it soon again. Too long time not used. Have a wonderful start into the new week.
Hugs, Karina

Sue said...

Oh Vicky, this is absolutely stunning. One of my favourite ADFD images and coloured to perfection. I love all your yummy detailing, I could look at this card for ever!
Take care
big hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning sweetie, your colouring is fab and as always your little details are perfect!
Love n hugs xx Cara xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning Vicky.
Chris x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Vicky, lovely to see you posting again. Wonderful card as always. Sorry to hear Natalie has been unwell. It must be such a strain without 100% help from hubby in his predicament. Hope the fur babies are doing OK and looking after you all. Take care, Kym xxx

Gina K said...

Where do you get your seam binding and how do you die it? I want some. I got some at Walmart, but it only came in white. I am hoping you buy yours online, since I know I can't come over there to get any (I'm in the US). LOL. Anyway, yet another divine card. Love your coloring, as always.

Unknown said...

One of my fav images too Vicky but I have NOT used mine either yet...love the pearly hair do...cool...luv aNNIe

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, beautifully coloured, i'm so glad i have this image, will have to pull her out now, thanks for the inspiration Hugs julie P

heidy said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Juls said...

Wowzer, this is stunning, every detail is just perfect!! Hugs Juls

Chrissy said...

Stunning image and colouring Vicky, so beautiful.I love her hair in these gorgeous rich colours,love the details and the birds...all gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous beautiful card Vicky.
luv
Debby

LaLa`s Loft said...

Oh!!!! I love that hair :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

this card is very beautiful Vicky, love the corner with all those flowers and leaves.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

Oh Vicki this is sooo gorgeous!!!! Hugs Leah Ann

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

OMW Vicky hun...totally gorgeous, You have coloured this lady wonderfully and her hair looks so beautiful, love the little pearls in her hair...the papers are lush aren't they? Everything goes together so beautifully, Love it :) Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Simply stunning! What a beautiful card and your colouring is jaw droppingly wonderful, Jo x

Carla S. said...

Absolutely stunning, Vicky! Amazing coloring of the gorgeous image and lovely embellishments!

Irene said...

These are so my colours, I simply LOVE it Vicky!!!!!

xx Irene

Unknown said...

This is just soooooooo pretty Vicky, love how you coloured your elegant lady, her hair is amazing! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card, love love love this image and your colouring of it is out of this world. Beautifully embellished as always.
Kim xXx

Fabiola said...

super jolie et si poétique...biz

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky, stunning card, love it! Great hair colouring hun! Hugs Frea

Dianne said...

I love this image and you have done her honor,It really look like a real person, your coloring is awesome thanks for sharing...

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness - this card is so beautiful. The image is stunning and coloured beautifully.
Love Andrea xx

Shelly said...

Oh wow how fabulous is your colouring! FANTASTIC card! xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Two gorgeous cards appeared whilst my back was turned, Vicky. I love this image. I haven't built up the courage to try to colour her yet but I sooooo love how you have done so! Her background is glorious too! She looks lovely with the bird cage and pretty flowers and ribbon and is beautifully framed. Hugs, Lesley

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Vicky, how did I miss this one! Easy really because I have not been on the pc much lately. I just love this image and your colouring, as always, just amazes me! Judy x

Jude said...

Stunning card Vicky! Love all the beautiful detail.

Hugs
Judex