My Lovely Friends

Thursday 1 November 2012

Candy Winner


Hello my lovelies how are you all? Hope everyone had a fabby halloween. We decorated the bungalow outside & had lots of cute kiddies at the door, we went through 4 tins of chocs lol 2 tins of roses, 1 quality street & 1 celebrations. The weather was rubbish for the kiddies but it didnt stop them getting excited, they were all just lush. It was worth all the hard work yesterday, I never stopped all day lol.

Anyway I'm here to announce my little candy winner so I will get on with it.
The winner is.......drum roll ;0)

Congratulations sweetie if you email me with your address I will post your candy asap shug.

Thank you to everyone who entered I will have more candy soon my lovelies ;0)

Right I'm coming to catch up with you all now, I'm such a bad blogging buddy, sorry peeps :0(
Loves ya all mmwah xxxxxxxxxxxx




6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Congrats to mags and yes the kids looked great here to. Thanks

mags said...

Thank you so much for your generosity Vicky. Delighted to have won. Just emailed you with my addy.
Mags
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations Mag.
Thank you Vicky for giving it.

greetings akrin

Sandra H said...

Many congratulatuons to mags and thank you Vicky for the chance to take part x

May said...

Congrats to Mags... Enjoy!! Hugs May x x x

Lau W said...

Congrats to the winner ! :-))
Have a nice week-end Vicky !
xx