My Lovely Friends

Friday 6 August 2010

Picking Flowers.....

Hi there peeps, yes its another late post from me yet again, at the moment I'm busy all day so its late at night before I get the chance to craft. I'm hardly having time to blog......to my lovely followers I'm so sorry if I've been a bit of a bad blogger recently my craft-room nearly done so normality will resume hopefully by the weekend depending how long it takes me decorate & put everything back.......
Last night I found a shop on the internet called Charmed Cards & Crafts & I thought it was fab & ended up buying a few Digi images. Well tonight I printed them out & decided to colour a few in with my Promarkers. I coloured in 1 image & thought she looked so so pretty that I ended up needing to make a card straight away to place her on.....well it would be rude not to!!!
The image is called 'Picking Flowers' & its from the Sugar & Spice range, absolutely delicious images.....anyhoo here she is....

All the papers are from K&Co big collection (still on limited supplies, I cant wait to get my stuff unpacked, its gonna feel like Aladdins Cave lol) All the edges have been distressed with Tattered Rose distress ink including the edge of the image.

Here is a close-up of the little cutie. I'm really sorry about the lighting it was a struggle to get it right tonight for some reason.....I'm putting it down to tiredness, thats my excuse anyhoo lol.

The flowers & ribbon are from my stash. The gems are Prima & the butterfly was punched out of my parchment vellum which arrived just the other day. I put stickle glitter down the middle of it to accent the body a bit.

I also decorated the back with the same base paper.

I really hope you like this card, I enjoyed making it & I certainly enjoyed colouring her up, she is such a cutie.

Well thats it peeps......my gosh this is actually quite a quick post.....for me anyway, he he he I'm getting good.................sometimes!! lol. Goodnight all take care & sweet dreams & thank you SOOO much for stopping by, hugs to you all.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ - Whatever

http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/ - Ribbons & Flowers

6 comments:

Susie said...

Hi Vicky, Well I can understand why you had to make a card with this image straight away! She's absolutely beautiful! and the flowers you've used look great with it. Susie x

coops said...

fantastic card vicky.the image is really beautiful and i love your colours and stunning layout.the inked edges are fab and great embellies :)

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, sweet card Vicky.
luv
Debby

Heidi said...

Wow... she is adorable! I like your colours and layout. Beautiful card!
Thank you for your lovely comment Vicky:) I have been real busy at work this week. No time for making any cards. But now I'm back:)
Have a nice day!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Pat said...

Hi Vicky,

Gorgeous card, love the super image and the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.

Pat xx

Poppet said...

Beautiful card Vicky, the image is coloured beautifully and I love her hair. The colours and papers you have used are gorgeous. I can't wait to see your other digis or the piccys of you new extended Hobbit. :-) xx