My Lovely Friends

Monday 26 July 2010

A male card

Good morning.....well only just morning lol. I made a card last night cus I had to wait for bits of my PFP creation to dry & yes you have read the heading right 'a male card'. I know I dont like doing them I've hardy made any & I really do struggle with them but I saw this stamp & had to buy it straight away, its just brill I love it lol!!
Here is my card....

Doesn't he look fab he is the typical bloke....my dad every morning would take the newspaper to the loo with him & do the crossword lol. It helped him concentrate I think lol.....maybe men really do have poops for brains lol, only kidding, my hubby will kill me lol. The stamp is from La Pashe & it comes with the sentiments.

I dont know any1 who takes a pint in the loo with them tho.....YUK

This is the inside of the card, I think this is what made me like this stamp to be honest was the fact to saw the back of him as well lol. The inside papers are from K&Co & I have distressed the edges with vintage photo & the middles were cut using 1 of my nestabilities thru my Cuttlebug.

The toilet roll also came with the stamp which I stamped with Stazon & distressed it with vintage photo. The main images were stamped with Memento onto Premier quality smooth card & coloured with Promarkers. The card you can get from here http://www.sirstampalot.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=32185 its good card especially for Promarkers, no bleeding which is brill & it even goes thru my Epom printer for when I want do Digi Images.....what more could I ask for!!!

This is the front & back of the card, the papers have been distressed with my distressing tool from Mr Tim Holtz, the paper is from the Paper Cellar. I have put ribbon under the image, I dont normally use ribbon on mens cards but this could actually be used for both sexes I think, The buttons are from my stash, I always struggle with bellies on Mens cards, its the decorating I find the hardest!! The sentiments came with the stamp of course & I again distressed them with vinatge photo.

This card was made for a few challenges including I love Promarkers whose theme is buttons. Well thats it folks will be back later with another post......I know I've never done so much crafting in so little time, but I'm not gonna knock it cus 'I'm lovin' it'(she says singing out loud & getting weird looks from her son's friend he he he,good job he knows she is loopy lol)

Take care every1 & thankyou for looking at my creations, please leave a comment if you have time I have just realised that I had comment verification on so I've turned it off now......DOH!!! how thick am I lol. Anyway byed-d-bye peeps take care hugs to all that visit,

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ - Buttons

http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ - Men

http://cardsformen.blogspot.com/ - Recipe (hope its ok, I've got 2 papers inside & out, 3 bellies & my image is sort of 1.....its just the front & the back of him....hope it counts,sorry if it doesn't)

http://cowgirlssundaystampenchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes (my 1st time here)

http://thestampmanchallenges.blogspot.com/ - Anything goes (this is their 1st challenge)

21 comments:

Susie said...

A very amusing card, Vicky! Papers yes, pints no! Susie x

Karen said...

Lmao Vicky, it's brilliant! Sure to bring a smile to anyones face, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Julie said...

I love this card Vicky, all the details are fab. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie x

WeirdCat said...

PMSL, what a funny card,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Nannieflash said...

What a fabulous card Vicky love the sentiments to. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Kitty said...

Wow what a fun card! it looks really stunning to with all the detail!

Thanks for joining us at Cards For Men and hope to see you for the next challenge!

Kitty xx

Poppet said...

Hi Vicky, my OH says the bathroom has the best light for reading as it's the only room without energy saving bulbs that has a 'seat' in it. Love this card the papers are fab and the image is fantastic. Thank you for sharing your card with us at CSSC and we hope to see you next week. :-) xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Alison said...

Great card- that image is absolutely fabulous LOL. Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Cards for Men. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs, Alison x

Lorraine said...

Brilliant. I've GOT to have that stamp, lol. I got the flippin' decoupage but never used them. Fabulous card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Heidi said...

Fabulous card! He he, it's funny:)
Like the way you've put it all together. I find it difficult to make cards for men, but you know how to do it Vicky!
Big hugs, Heidi:)

Meesh said...

Brill card, Vicky! I've got the full set of 'Flippin' stamps, but haven't done anything with them yet. This has certainly inspired me to get them out :)

A bit of good news for you... I chose you as a winner for the Sarah Hurley blog hop... CONGRATS!! You've won disc one. Hope you have fun with it :)

Email info@sarahhurley.com with your address and she'll get it into the post for you.

Hugs, Meesh. xx

katesacraftybugger said...

ha ha - great card ,another stamp to go on my must have list ! thanks for joining us at i♥ promarkers this week

Angie said...

Hi vicky hope u r fine i love this image i bought this to make my dads fathers day card,
he thought it was gr8 your card is fab
Hugs Angie x

Lesley said...

Great card and fab image lol! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Dragon said...

Tee hee... whata droll card... Thanks for playing with the Stampman theme this time
Frankie
xx

Joni Parker said...

Oh my.... this is the funniest thing I've seen on a card! Not only is the image wonderful, but your coloring has really made it look fabulous and "realistic". I'm so glad you shared this with us at the Alphabet Challenge this week!

Tigger a(r)t work said...

*aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah* OMG this is a stamp for me!! *LOL* I LOVE IT! and your card is soooooo cooooooool!!! GREAT!!!
Thank you for sharing it with us at Cowgirl‘s Sunday Stamp‘en Challenge and i hope you will be back next week for our new challenge, with one of your great artwork!! :o)

CU next week :o)))
Hugs
Elke

Claire said...

Fab card, such a fun image! I love it!
Thanks for joining us at CSSC this week
Claire xx

made by fifi said...

fab card - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

Alison said...

Congratulations on being in the top three at Cards for Men! Well done- fabulous card.
Hugs, Alison x